Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

A sad day for me.

My little guinea pig friend, Ginger, died today. She didn't look well last night, and was worse this morning. I thought that I might come home from work today to find her gone...and I did.

She was just over seven years old. A good long life for a sweet little piggie. I will miss her cooing and chirping sounds and having her run up to the cage whenever I got close to see what treats I had for her. She was a good pet who loved to run around and play and she'll be missed by the whole family.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    ForeverAutumn I am sorry to hear of your loss. Ginger looks like a sweet loving little pet. If I am ever reincarnated as a pet I am coming to your house. They are treated so well by people who care.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Sorry to hear about your loss, FA. Ginger sounds like a great pet.

Vinyl Fundamentalist Forums Moderator poppachubby's Avatar
    My Boston Terrier passed a few years back, I still think about that dog. Good memories make it all worth it FA...

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    My little guinea pig friend, Ginger, died today. She didn't look well last night, and was worse this morning. I thought that I might come home from work today to find her gone...and I did.

She was just over seven years old. A good long life for a sweet little piggie. I will miss her cooing and chirping sounds and having her run up to the cage whenever I got close to see what treats I had for her. She was a good pet who loved to run around and play and she'll be missed by the whole family.
    My condolences, FA. I know how truly pets are part of our family.

I grieved for months when our dog died, and still think of him often even now that we have a fine new dog. I shed a tear thinking of him now.

Bowzer, 1994-2005 -- R.I.P.

Man...

Sorry for your loss FA. I know she can't be replaced but I hope some more 4 legged love comes your way.

Da Worfster

Hi FA,

I'm also sorry to read about your loss. I understand how attached we can become to our pets. At least Ginger had the chance to live her life with you and all the love you gave her.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Suspended
    Sorry for your losss, FA.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poppachubby
    My Boston Terrier passed a few years back, I still think about that dog. Good memories make it all worth it FA...
    That's the strangest looking Boston Terrier I've ever seen!

Thanks for the sentiments guys. Sorry also about Feanor and Poppa's losses.

Vinyl Fundamentalist Forums Moderator poppachubby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    That's the strangest looking Boston Terrier I've ever seen!

Thanks for the sentiments guys. Sorry also about Feanor and Poppa's losses.
    hahahah, that's my new sig FA, it would be difficult to love a dog that looked like Darth Maul, although I have dated a couple chicks that have...

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Hi FA,

I'm also sorry to read about your loss. I understand how attached we can become to our pets. At least Ginger had the chance to live her life with you and all the love you gave her.
    Troy said something about this when we met up last month. That one of the few downsides to having a pet...is that it's so sad when they die. And there was something in particular in how he put it that's stayed with me.

Sorry, FA.

I don't like others.

Thread Information