Profile updates

Printable View

• 07-13-2011, 10:04 AM
    Dustin_Broke
    Profile updates
    I kept for getting to tell you guys this but I do update my stereo stuff on my profile for my screen name here often so whatever you see there is what I currently have and if you see something changed then it means I no longer have that item anymore. :)

I usualy also update stuff on my website too if something new comes along or if I still have the same stuff or so.

But eatherway since I pretty much already ordered the JBL Control ONE speakers that's what I will be using since it's like my other Control 1 speakers but it's 8 ohms instead of 4 ohms. Then I can have my music up loud and have to not worry about heat. ;)
  • 07-13-2011, 10:46 AM
    Dusty Beiber
    Thanks for sharing your stuff with us that's really cool. I haven't really looked to see evryone elses stuff but I bet your system is one of the bestest. Have you thought about switching your receiver to a 4 ohm unit so it would match your speakers? That might help not getting hot like it does.

Have you tried the Shunyata Venom3 cables? There kind of laid back from what I've been told and that might help with your speakers since they are kind of tinny and muddy.

Isee that you are in Nebraska. I spent some time there when I worked for Heimes Corporation. I remember the Chalco Hills Rec park really well and me and my friends used to go there all the time. What fun!

Thanks again for sharing.
  • 07-13-2011, 11:28 AM
    GMichael
    These are some pretty good "bang for the buck" speakers. If you can save a little, I think that these would be a great improvement for your system.
    http://www.amazon.com/Infinity-Primu.../dp/B000LKC372

Infinity is owned by the same company that ownes JBL. You should be very happy with these.
  • 07-13-2011, 11:42 AM
    bobsticks
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GMichael View Post
    These are some pretty good "bang for the buck" speakers. If you can save a little, I think that these would be a great improvement for your system.
    http://www.amazon.com/Infinity-Primu.../dp/B000LKC372

Infinity is owned by the same company that ownes JBL. You should be very happy with these.

Now you're just instigating. Seriously. That's just one more variable that's going to lead to more conversations on room design and layout for compromises between acoustics and optimal Cotton Tree growth.

As much as hate to admit it, I peeped the profile. I had that same cd unit (Pioneer PD-M501 CD changer). It was a great garage sale find...amazing DACs for its vintage.
  • 07-13-2011, 11:53 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bobsticks View Post
    Now you're just instigating. Seriously. That's just one more variable that's going to lead to more conversations on room design and layout for compromises between acoustics and optimal Cotton Tree growth.

As much as hate to admit it, I peeped the profile. I had that same cd unit (Pioneer PD-M501 CD changer). It was a great garage sale find...amazing DACs for its vintage.

I'm sorry. I'll try to be a better troll in the future.
  • 07-13-2011, 12:06 PM
    bobsticks
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GMichael View Post
    I'm sorry. I'll try to be a better troll in the future.

I'm sayin'...you hosted the class!!!!
  • 07-13-2011, 01:24 PM
    markw
    Several of "the boys" have a proposition for you.
    You've been doing the same stuff for all five years and have made no progess at all, We have a plan to take you to the next level. You really should check it out. It's for your own good. It's in the amps forum but you can click here for the details.

After all you've put this forum through in the past five years, you need to at least read and respond to it.
  • 07-13-2011, 03:22 PM
    Luvin Da Blues
    Quote:

Originally Posted by markw View Post
    ......After all you've put this forum through in the past five years, you need to at least read and respond to it.

So Mark,

What has more damage now, your head or the brick wall? :mad2:

Best of luck with this. I'm not gunna hold me breath.
  • 07-13-2011, 04:16 PM
    markw
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Luvin Da Blues View Post
    So Mark,

What has more damage now, your head or the brick wall? :mad2:

Best of luck with this. I'm not gunna hold me breath.

Actually, it was Hyfy's idea and was a good one. I figured he should at least be given a chance to join in the fun, but no. At least now we know we're dealing with a troll, nothing more, and it's open season.
  • 07-13-2011, 06:09 PM
    Luvin Da Blues
    Quote:

Originally Posted by markw View Post
    Actually, it was Hyfy's idea and was a good one. I figured he should at least be given a chance to join in the fun, but no. At least now we know we're dealing with a troll, nothing more, and it's open season.

Absolutely a very good idea. I was referring to your enthusiastic prodding of Dino Dusty. :thumbsup:
  • 07-14-2011, 03:14 AM
    Hyfi
    I also noticed in his update that he obviously has enough money to participate in the offer or he would not have been able to buy his boyfriend a laptop for his EU trip. So TROLL it is named and OPEN SEASON it has become. (can't wait for the "what does open season mean, are you making fun of me" response)

I can't believe how much stuff people put out on the net which you can never take back. Proud today, but a sorry ass tomorrow when you can't get a job or a life due to what everyone can see about another.

Are we sure this is really not just YECH's true identity and his old self was a front? Come to think of it, some of Pixies posts have that short choppy sentence thing going on too.