Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheHills44060

Thread: Products that make you ask WTF?

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

Products that make you ask WTF?

Bacon jam. I saw this in my local supermarket today. And at only $14.99 a jar, it's a great deal!

Products that make you ask WTF?-skillet_bs.jpg

Charm Thai™
    My Aunt got me a Man Candle in the scent of Dirt. Smells exactly like...dirt. Damn thing stinks already and i just took it out of the box, can't imagine burning it.

dean_martin likes this.

Suspended
    For some odd reason, there is a Bacon craze going on right now. There are so many Bacon oddities including Bacon Beer that it is pretty funny. Over at AK someone posted a normal thread a few weeks ago and within a short time it was Hi-Jacked into a Bacon thread that is now well over 1000 posts with some of the most outrageous examples you would want to see....including babes in bacon clothing and swim suits. (did lady gaga start this with her Meat Dress?)

Cool!!

You might what to check out President's Choice Black Label Bacon Marmalade at your local Loblaws ...

Name:  m2140529_2329995.png
Views: 562
Size:  106.6 KB

... We tried it. Actually it's not too bad on crackers and the like -- also a good deal cheaper than the stuff you mentioned above.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Thanks Feanor. Apparently this Bacon Jam is very good on burgers and other meats. I can see that, but it was shelved in the fruit jam and peanut butter section. I'm thinking that it might sell better if placed with the BBQ sauces and condiments. I might not have thought it was so weird in that section of the store.

Thread Information