Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Post a picture of yourself

This is long overdue.

We're like a little (dysfunctional) family here at the AR forums, and I've got to know what everyone looks like. Let's see some pictures. If you want, include your stereo, significant other, pets, but lets see what everyone looks like. Should be interesting.

Attached is me at Immedia's offices in Berkeley, trying to be a kool kat. We were spinning some vinyl on Immedia's kick butt system, a mix of Immedia's turntable, some burmester gear, some high-end Japanese gear, rogue audio tube amp, audio physic speakers. I was chillin'!

I'll look for a better picture of my ugly mug. Let's see them folks! Terrence, Wooch, Geoff, Loser, G and JohnMichael, SMOKEY, DeanMartin, Topspeed, everybody!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ericl; 11-10-2005 at 06:21 PM.

9 views and no responses?? what the heck guys? I want to see EVERYBODY!! even if you're a guest! register and post a pic!

Quote Originally Posted by ericl
    9 views and no responses?? what the heck guys? I want to see EVERYBODY!! even if you're a guest! register and post a pic!
    Don't think I have any of myself. I'm always on the other side of the camera. But I'll check and post one if I can.
    Last edited by GMichael; 11-11-2005 at 06:43 AM.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Sorry but Im not a computer type of guy ,dont know how to add pic and wife is sleeping .If I wake her up Im cook.

Sorry.

We're still laughing at yours.

Seriously, is seemingly turning into a gay pickup bar and I most certainy don't want my visage in anything associated with that.

Quote Originally Posted by markw
    We're still laughing at yours.

Seriously, is seemingly turning into a gay pickup bar and I most certainy don't want my visage in anything associated with that.
    Are you assuming where a bunch of joyous , lively, and brillant crowd .

not necessarily

Quote Originally Posted by PAT.P
    Are you assuming where a bunch of joyous , lively, and brillant crowd .
    ...but if I ever need any fashion or decorating advice I know where to ask the questions.

Great idea!

Here's one of mine, from back in the day...

Last edited by piece-it pete; 11-11-2005 at 08:42 AM. Reason: apparently my spellings' from like the 2nd grade.
    I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
    Abraham Lincoln

Alas, like Pat, I'm not much of a techie either. The closest I got to computer literacy was when I followed a friend's advice to "buy the latest, greatest computer you can find...and immediately give it to your assistant."

However, the next time you come down to your old stomping grounds, I'll gladly buy you a beer . Consider it an open invitation.

Wait a sec...

Quote Originally Posted by piece-it pete
    Great idea!

Here's one of mine, from back in the day...
    If that's you, who the hell is that in your avatar?!?

Man, just when you think you know someone...

Well this has been productive.

None of you have a pciture of yourself lurking on the computer? I forget what an old (computer illiterate?) bunch you are!!

MarkW must be a real cutie if he's afraid to put his picture on the steamy gay bar that is the AR forums!! Come on Mark, I showed you mine!! it's only fair!

Topper, you've got me. I can't deny it or joke about it anymore, I must come clean:

Abraham Lincoln

Well this has been productive.

None of you have a pciture of yourself lurking on the computer? I forget what an old (computer illiterate?) bunch you are!!

MarkW must be a real cutie if he's afraid to put his picture on the steamy gay bar that is the AR forums!! Come on Mark, I showed you mine!! it's only fair!
    Gay? Are you saying that we are happy?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Gay? Are you saying that we are happy?
    yes, you seem to be a very HAPPY bunch, almost obsessed with HAPPINESS. Even obsessed with the HAPPINESS of other men!

yes, you seem to be a very HAPPY bunch, almost obsessed with HAPPINESS. Even obsessed with the HAPPINESS of other men!
    Add a few more women to the board. I'll be obsessed with them and their happiness too. I like the hands-on approach.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    I could post a picture of myself but it would end some gay stereotypes. I will have to set up the EOS 10D and take a picture. After all we know what ericl, Florian and now SVI look like so what the hell. I could not possible get any fewer PM's then I do now.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

How do you post a pic?Came back from work and wife is already gone shopping.I could re -shingle my roof,fix my car,ect ect but when it comes to computer Im totaly anal.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Add a few more women to the board. I'll be obsessed with them and their happiness too. I like the hands-on approach.
    Just as long that they are the real thing.Dont want to see any Transvest,or cross-dresser

Just as long that they are the real thing.Dont want to see any Transvest,or cross-dresser
    Hahahaha.... I wouldn't get too upset. Well, as long as they come with signs. I wouldn't want to find out the hard way.

Oops, did I say that out loud?

How do you post a pic?Came back from work and wife is already gone shopping.I could re -shingle my roof,fix my car,ect ect but when it comes to computer Im totaly anal.
    Careful....

Pete
    Abraham Lincoln

How do you post a pic?
    First you need a digital picture of yourself on the computer. If you don't have this, and no digital camera, then it will be a pain for you. You'll need to take a photo, connect the camera to the computer, and get the photo off the camera. I guess i assumed everyone stored their photos digitally nowadays.

If you've got already got a photo somewhere on your computer, then when making a post scroll down below the text window and click "Upload/Manage Photos" you can then browse to your photo and upload it, and it will be displayed in the post.

Eric

First you need a digital picture of yourself on the computer. If you don't have this, and no digital camera, then it will be a pain for you. You'll need to take a photo, connect the camera to the computer, and get the photo off the camera. I guess i assumed everyone stored their photos digitally nowadays.

If you've got already got a photo somewhere on your computer, then when making a post scroll down below the text window and click "Upload/Manage Photos" you can then browse to your photo and upload it, and it will be displayed in the post.

Eric
    Ericl,

When I go to "insert image" I don't get a menu to browse. It wants me to enter my URL.

Eric
    Thanks ,I have digital camera ,digital movie also, but wont put full film Now to find one that wont make people sick.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    My first attempt at down loading a picture before I take my portrait. This is a vacation photo. I used the small preview size file instead of the full file.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a picture of yourself-img_0097_0068.jpg  
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Thanks ,I have digital camera ,digital movie also, but wont put full film Now to find one that wont make people sick.
    I'll try this one.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information