Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Stat
    We worked out a compromise: the garage and listening room are mine and well the rest of the house is hers.

rw
    Maybe thats my problem ,I have no room for a garage and I have 3 floor of listening room.She get really mad ,7 receiver,20+ speakers,4 turntable and an old reel to reel.Did get rid of some in the past months.But I bought more that are stll in boxes

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Well here is my picture. Please remember the camera adds 10 lbs. Of course my fork has added 50.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a picture of yourself-img_0003_003.jpg  
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Quote Originally Posted by PAT.P
    Maybe thats my problem ,I have no room for a garage and I have 3 floor of listening room.She get really mad ,7 receiver,20+ speakers,4 turntable and an old reel to reel.Did get rid of some in the past months.But I bought more that are stll in boxes
    Starting your own Ebay store?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    Well here is my picture. Please remember the camera adds 10 lbs. Of course my fork has added 50.
    Now the family is really coming together.

No pun intended JM.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Starting your own Ebay store?
    Taking care of churches and they have lots of bazaar .Two weeks ago an old Marantz TT (30 years old) was giving to me .Now somebody as some old Tannoy for sale

You seem like a very relax person ,its nice to see pleasent looking people so far

I think ericl had a very good idea. I hope more members join in the fun. At least it made me learn how to download directly from the camera to the computer. Old dog learning new trick.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

I think ericl had a very good idea. I hope more members join in the fun. At least it made me learn how to download directly from the camera to the computer. Old dog learning new trick.
    I learned too,and I have 5 grandkids and still have a 8 year old.The only problem the spouse threathen me that if I spent so much time on internet ,she'll disconnect it

Here I am, click for larger versions

Click to enlarge
    Click to enlarge

The family keeps growing. Next
    JohnMichael
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

I got some photoshop work and uploading to do before I can post my pic.

My first attempt at down loading a picture before I take my portrait. This is a vacation photo. I used the small preview size file instead of the full file.
    VERY cool! That looks like Le Chateau Frontenac in Quebec City. Beautiful town with some amazing restaurants (French food, but without the snooty attitude and high prices that you typically find at French restaurants in the U.S.). My wife and I went on our honeymoon there and in Montreal. What a wonderful time (and contrast with two very different French-speaking cities) we had there!

Quote Originally Posted by Woochifer

VERY cool! That looks like Le Chateau Frontenac in Quebec City. Beautiful town with some amazing restaurants (French food, but without the snooty attitude and high prices that you typically find at French restaurants in the U.S.). My wife and I went on our honeymoon there and in Montreal. What a wonderful time (and contrast with two very different French-speaking cities) we had there!
    Dont forget to show both of you.Maybe your wedding day,all dress-up

Kam
    giving it a try, here's a screen shot from a short film. dont have any 'normal' pics on the pc, all production junk.

ok, that didnt work... trying again:

ok, that didnt work either. says cant upload while the servers are being upgraded. doh.
    /create

Glad to see that I wasn't the only one who struggled with the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Woochifer

You are correct. We stayed there our first year in Quebec. It has become a summer tradition to spend a week in Quebec. I put money aside every month so I can enjoy all the wonderful restaurants. We used to divide our time between Montreal and Quebec but now we stay in Quebec in the old walled city and take the train to Montreal for shopping and lunch. If I have had previous lives one was lived in Quebec. I feel like I am home when I am there.
    JohnMichael
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

Ah well i guess i can join in too

Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Quote Originally Posted by Florian
    Ah well i guess i can join in too

Flo all are welcome ,funny when I tried "God Forbid " to post a large pic ,it would'nt let me

Flo all are welcome ,funny when I tried "God Forbid " to post a large pic ,it would'nt let me
    Flo did what I did: upload the pic to a host and link to it. In my case, I downsized the pic to be more modem friendly.

rw

The photo upload function was disabled while the forums, looks like it's working again.

Here's a shot of me and the Turkish girl I'm currently dating. First girl I've seen since recently breaking up with my girlfirend of 5+ years. This is fresh rom this weekend, on the beach in Santa Cruz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a picture of yourself-o-e.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by E-Stat
    Flo did what I did: upload the pic to a host and link to it. In my case, I downsized the pic to be more modem friendly.

rw
    Thanks I'll try when Im off work.

Quote Originally Posted by ericl
    The photo upload function was disabled while the forums, looks like it's working again.

Here's a shot of me and the Turkish girl I'm currently dating. First girl I've seen since recently breaking up with my girlfirend of 5+ years. This is fresh rom this weekend, on the beach in Santa Cruz.
    All the best ,your still young enought for kids?You gave 5+ years and who left who.

All the best ,your still young enought for kids?You gave 5+ years and who left who.
    well, first she moved away, supposedly temporarily, but wanted to stay together. after five months, and no sign of moving back, I broke it off. I'm open to getting back with her someday, but in the meantime she's got to get her head together about some things, and there are a lot of girls out there.

Kam
    not the best, but.... 'tis me from a short film.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    /create

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ericl
    well, first she moved away, supposedly temporarily, but wanted to stay together. after five months, and no sign of moving back, I broke it off. I'm open to getting back with her someday, but in the meantime she's got to get her head together about some things, and there are a lot of girls out there.
    It was10 girls for every men a few years ago .What is it now 20

cam
    Quote Originally Posted by Kam
    not the best, but.... 'tis me from a short film.
    Hey Kam, this town aint big enough for the two of us, I reckon you should leave while you still can.....buster.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a picture of yourself-1.jpg  

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information