Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cam
    We were camping. This is just outside a place called Hope. About an hour and a half drive East of Vancouver British Columbia Canada. It sure is nice to get out of the city sometimes.
    Looks like a fun place,I live in Ottawa but where we have our house it feels like were in the country.But nothing like the great outdoor.

cam
    I figured out how to transfer pictures from my camera to my computer. Up to date pictures of my wife and I and a picture of a bruised and battered me. It happened at the waterslides. The KAMAKAZI. I lost control, flipped and landed on my face. Knocked myself out and got 5 stitches. The water park gave me 4 free passes. I guess they felt bad. Next summer I will conquer the KAMAKAZI.........I hope. OOPS, that didn't work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a picture of yourself-1-029.jpg   Post a picture of yourself-1-046.jpg   Post a picture of yourself-1-050.jpg  

cam
    Maybe this time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a picture of yourself-1-029.jpg  

cam
    Now I got it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a picture of yourself-1-046.jpg  

cam
    Are you talking to me?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a picture of yourself-1-050.jpg  

cam The piano man,looks like you really took a dive.BTW your wife is young looking.Im starting to feel old now,I have 3 daughter in their 20(first time around) an 8 year old boy and 5 grandkids.

cam
    She's 31 I'm 34. We have 2 kids, stepdaughter is 14 and my son is 6. We don't ever need to hire a babysitter. I hope not, but I guess I could be a grandpa by age 40. Lets not go there.

cam I was teenage dad ,and a grandfather at 39.I dont mind have lots of fun with them when they visit.

Quote Originally Posted by PAT.P
    You sure the girl is your assistant?
    Yeah that's her. Do you remember Roz from the show Frazer? She was a saint compaired to my assistant. Just look at the devil in her eyes. Always looking for trouble she is.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Cool Guys! Thanks for getting the ball rolling. I never thought I'd get anything out of this bunch. Keep 'em coming! OK, back to the lady. be back Monday.

eric

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Yeah that's her. Do you remember Roz from the show Frazer? She was a saint compaired to my assistant. Just look at the devil in her eyes. Always looking for trouble she is.
    I sure like that evil look in a woman,they say a picture is worth a thousand words
    Last edited by PAT.P; 11-12-2005 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ericl
    Cool Guys! Thanks for getting the ball rolling. I never thought I'd get anything out of this bunch. Keep 'em coming! OK, back to the lady. be back Monday.

eric
    Eric think the boys here spend all their money on audio products and dont own a digital camera. Maybe this will help found picture of members now we just have to give them their names
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a picture of yourself-ugly2.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by PAT.P; 11-12-2005 at 09:34 PM.

In the interest of equal time, here are a couple of my lovely wife.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

In the interest of equal time, here are a couple of my lovely wife.
    Ditto......

Quote Originally Posted by ericl
    Let's see some pictures.
    Halloween with the little lady. Always did like to play doctor!

rw

Ditto......
    She has a nice smile .Mine is Czech but found her in Canada.Where did you meet her?

Quote Originally Posted by E-Stat
    Halloween with the little lady. Always did like to play doctor!

rw
    You look like a nice couple.Know we now how you look ,thats great.A name is nothing without a face.

You look like a nice couple.Know we now how you look ,thats great.A name is nothing without a face.
    Thanks - especially when the name refers to these big black room dividers!

Quote Originally Posted by E-Stat
    Thanks - especially when the name refers to these big black room dividers!

You have a great wife if you are able to have these in your home.Mine would never agree and would say over my dead body

Dustin Broke is hot!!! SpankingVanillaice's Avatar

Cool

These are the most updated pics I took of me and one of them I used my web cam. Btw my name is Dallas Tatebayashi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a picture of yourself-dsc00639-2.jpg  

She has a nice smile .Mine is Czech but found her in Canada.Where did you meet her?
    Thanks,

I met her in Manila, after about 50 letters, 1000 emails and 1000 hours on the phone. Her cousin is maried to a friend of mine. She told me she had someone I should write to. I did, and the rest is history.

Thanks,

I met her in Manila, after about 50 letters, 1000 emails and 1000 hours on the phone. Her cousin is maried to a friend of mine. She told me she had someone I should write to. I did, and the rest is history.
    Great story and Im glad for both of you.I met mine when I was moving the last piece of furniture from an apartment I was renting.That day she came out the back door with a girl I knew and told this one "I want that".Now when she gets mad at me she says why did 'nt I take the front door

Great story and Im glad for both of you.I met mine when I was moving the last piece of furniture from an apartment I was renting.That day she came out the back door with a girl I knew and told this one "I want that".Now when she gets mad at me she says why did 'nt I take the front door
    Now that's funny. What is your std reply to her?

You have a great wife if you are able to have these in your home.Mine would never agree and would say over my dead body
    We worked out a compromise: the garage and listening room are mine and well the rest of the house is hers.

rw

Now that's funny. What is your std reply to her?
    Dont say much ,when a woman takes a man with a Ex wife and 3 teenage kid (at the time),she is punish for life

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information