Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    don't use the small insert image button.

when making a post, BELOW the text box you type into, there is box that says "Additional Options" in there there is a button that says "Upload/Manage Photos" click that. then a dialog box will pop up. in that dialog, click the "Browse" button, and you should be able to find your photo.

Quote Originally Posted by PAT.P
    I'll try this one.
    THat was on a bad day.I'll try again.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    I'll try this one.
    Sh!t, you do drag one time and it ends up on the internet.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

25 responses, 130 views in this thread and not one single actual photo. What are we hiding folks? maybe we'll regret seeing each other?

THat was on a bad day.I'll try again.
    Well it looks like PATP's figured out how to upload photos! Another thing i'll probably regret!

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ericl
    25 responses, 130 views in this thread and not one single actual photo. What are we hiding folks? maybe we'll regret seeing each other?

We are just learning how to do it before we post our images. I have so much to learn about all the things you experienced computer users make look so easy.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Sorry Ericl,

Once I get the posting part right I'll get on to the picture taking part. I'm not the greatest looking guy but I'm not ashamed either.
    Well let's see if I can post anything.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Man, you guys are killing me. My coworkers must think I'm nuts!!

I only have a film camera. I know, I know. As soon as I turn in my next roll of film I will post to the thread (most processors will convert firm to disc for you).

Pete
    I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
    Abraham Lincoln

Well it looks like PATP's figured out how to upload photos! Another thing i'll probably regret!
    You probably will I'll continue to look must have a picture in another folder.Had the little puppy searching all my files .BTW thanks is a new toy for me

You probably will I'll continue to look must have a picture in another folder.Had the little puppy searching all my files .BTW thanks is a new toy for me
    I generally assume that people who spend much time on an internet forum must be a little bit savvy, but i guess not.

Oh yeah, this ain't a beauty contest! We are MEN, and MEN are supposed to be ugly! I just want to place faces with the names.

I generally assume that people who spend much time on an internet forum must be a little bit savvy, but i guess not.

Oh yeah, this ain't a beauty contest! We are MEN, and MEN are supposed to be ugly! I just want to place faces with the names.
    Wont let me put my pic on to big,what the limit on size?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    Sh!t, you do drag one time and it ends up on the internet.
    Had a rought day and wanted to let it all hang out.Took a walk on the wild side.Now I hope this work had to crop here and there to fit .
    Last edited by PAT.P; 11-11-2005 at 06:31 PM.

Had a rought day and wanted to let it all hang out.Take a walk on the wild side.Now I hope this work had to crop here and there to fit .
    And This is my son .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a picture of yourself-picture-021.jpg  
    Last edited by PAT.P; 11-11-2005 at 07:27 PM.

Thanks again Eric I finally know how to put pics and how to make them smaller ,you open a new world to me HA HA HA

cam
    ok here goes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a picture of yourself-meeeee-001.jpg  

cam
    And here is my wife and me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a picture of yourself-1.jpg  

Come on guys get the ball rolling.Nice picture cam. I had to crop my better half off the pic.Got alot of sh*t for being on net for the last 4 hours to try to figure how to get a picture on the board.Eric if I'm the dog house its all your fault. If a grandpa like me as no problem on showing is face ,you could do it.
    Last edited by PAT.P; 11-11-2005 at 09:33 PM.

Come on guys get the ball rolling.Nice picture cam. I had to crop my better half off the pic.Got alot of sh*t for being on net for the last 4 hours to try to figure how to get a picture on the board.Eric if I'm the dog house its all your fault.Ha Ha Ha
    And here my better half.

Pat & Cam, nice pictures. You guys look nice. Cam, your wife is cute. Nice job.

As I thought, I have very few pictures of myself. And when I say few, I really mean one. Out of the 378 pictures on my memory disc, only one is of me. And it's from an X-mas party 2 years ago at work. The girl is my assistant.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Pat & Cam, nice pictures. You guys look nice. Cam, your wife is cute. Nice job.

As I thought, I have very few pictures of myself. And when I say few, I really mean one. Out of the 378 pictures on my memory disc, only one is of me. And it's from an X-mas party 2 years ago at work. The girl is my assistant.
    You sure the girl is your assistant?

Some reason peole are not posting picture .1)Have alot of enemies and are hiding their cover.2)Have an Ex who trying to find them for child support payment.3)Police are looking for them on"America Most Wanted".4)They skip "Bail" and the Bounty Hunter is looking for them.5)They owe money and a Skip Tracing firm is looking for them.

Some reason peole are not posting picture .1)Have alot of enemies and are hiding their cover.2)Have an Ex who trying to find them for child support payment.3)Police are looking for them on"America Most Wanted".4)They skip "Bail" and the Bounty Hunter is looking for them.5)They owe money and a Skip Tracing firm is looking for them.
    6) They don't have a digital camera

Cool pictures folks!

cam
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey
    6) They don't have a digital camera

Cool pictures folks!
    I couldn't figure out how in the hell to get a picture from my camera into my computer. So I just used my scanner to get the picture. Mine are a little out dated, summer 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by cam
    I couldn't figure out how in the hell to get a picture from my camera into my computer. So I just used my scanner to get the picture. Mine are a little out dated, summer 2004.
    They look great.I live near the river but not as rought as the one you took your pics at.

cam
    They look great.I live near the river but not as rought as the one you took your pics at.
    We were camping. This is just outside a place called Hope. About an hour and a half drive East of Vancouver British Columbia Canada. It sure is nice to get out of the city sometimes.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information