Forum Regular

What is the best strategy for finding a girlfriend?

Look, even girls are asking the same question “What is the best strategy for finding a boyfriend”. Companionship with other human beings / and or member of the opposite sex is a natural need.
    Unlike what some people here said, it doesn’t matter whether you are looking for sex, meaningful relationship, companionship or fun, you can use strategies to get the type of girlfriend you want. Of course, being attracted to personality, character and intelligence is good for a relationship, but sexual attraction is one of the biggest motivators to finding a gf or bf. Look, there are guys with bad intentions who are skilled in getting girls and there are guys with good intentions who don’t know how to get a girl. Whatever method you use to get a girlfriend doesn’t matter as long as you love her. I am going to list some ways to find a girlfriend. In order to get a girlfriend, you have to learn what they really like and what they pretend to like, but don’t really like.
    Girls Love Cars:
    Get a driver’s license as soon as you can, then buy a nice car. It doesn’t have to be an expensive car, but a nice hatchback like a VW Golf Polo GTI is okay. Choose a red color if possible. You see every girl / or woman loves cars. Even girls with cars like guys with cars. A car tells a lot about you, and girls are excited to imagine what it would be like being with you. The fact that you can pick her up anytime is enough reason for her to be with you.

Have Your Own Place:
    Move out of your mum’s basement. Having your own place, paying rent by yourself shows that you are responsible enough. Young women hate staying with parents, being told what to do and so on. The idea of independence and freedom to do what they want, when they want is enough reason for them to move in with you.

Be Smart:
    Young women like men who look good. You don’t need to buy expensive clothes, but you should be clean, smart looking and trendy. You have to dress your age, don’t dress like a middle-aged guy when you are 20 something because you will come across as boring and old-fashioned.

Be Cool:
    Don’t be judgmental. Avoid being too strict and critical. You are not her father or mother. Learn to avoid sensitive topics, don’t be crude or vulgar. You don’t have to say much and you don’t have to say nothing. Just be relaxed, as you would with a friend. Most of the times, girls love talking and they are just looking for somebody who can listen. Forget about one-liners and trying to be smart with words. Your relaxed attitude and demeanor counts the most.

Where To Find Girls:
    There are many places to find girls - at the workplace, club, bars, shopping mall, in the neighbourhood, social events and gatherings. Go out with your friends. If you are not an outdoor person, you can easily meet girls on social networks and dating sites.

Forum Regular
    Thank you a lot for your article here. As for me, I have accounts on almost all popular dating sites right now. Recently I read several articles about them and some of the articles were super useful and informative. I just want to propose you to save that link somewhere. Good luck everyone.

Oh, these listed tips look pretty stupid. Because mercantile girls will not give you true love. Let's face it. After all, it is not necessary to try so hard to get a pleasant communication with girls. For single guys, I recommend visiting a free video chat https://flirt888.com and start a pleasant flirtation with hot beauties.

Thread Information