Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar

New Season American Idol

I just watched American Idol and after hearing Jacob Lusk's version of "A House Is Not A Home" and then Casey singing Screamin' Jay Hawkins "I Put A Spell On You" I realized this may be the best season ever.
    Last edited by JohnMichael; 03-02-2011 at 04:11 AM.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Charm Thai™
    I watched the first handful of seasons then lost interest. My favorite season was number 3.

I agree. I thought probably 10 of the 12 were very good.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    I just watched American Idol and after hearing Jacob Lusk's version of "A House Is Not A Home" and then Casey singing Screamin' Jay Hawkins "I Put A Spell On You" I realized this may be the best season ever.
    Thanks for the tip, JM.

But I've never watched a single AI program, and I won't be starting now. There's also a Canadian Idol show and I can gar-on-tee I've never watched that I don't watch "reality" shows either.

Charm Thai™
    Rooting for Thia Megia tonight! If she gets the axe the seasons over as far as i am concerned.

EDIT: Whew she made it...
    Last edited by TheHills44060; 03-03-2011 at 05:59 PM.

Forum Regular
    This season is loaded with talent,for a change... But my pick of the ladies is PIA. she is by far and away the best.Jacob,and Casey,thats a toss-up,I'll go with Casey,a little more all around talent,I like his bass. Just my thoughts..........

Suspended
    I was disappointed with some of Wednesday's performances. I thought the prior "Wild Card" performances were very good. I wonder if working with the producers for this week's performances had an effect. There are several young ones this year and possibly overwhelmed. I agree, substantially more talent this year and several with the "whole package".

Thread Information