My Son da "Uber Knucklehead" (You can't make this stuff up)

As some of you may know, I've been toiling in bowels of the music machine (part time) since NIxon was President. I've played big gigs, (thousands of peeps) and small gigs (the band outnumbered the audience). But lets face it I'm "small time". Nothing to do with my "talent" but that's life in the music biz...

My son (Sammy the Sophmore), who can't play any instrument, who can't sing a lick, who's NEVER gonna be a sports star... can be found quoted in the October Issue of (drum roll.......)

PLAYBOY MAGAZINE!!!!!

How did this happen? Short story made long, Playboy does a college issue every Fall. My son's college is rated in the Top 100 of several different college polls, both in academics AND value. Playboy used these polls to do a survey on the "Party and Student Sex Life" of the Top 100 Colleges in da land. I think they used "social media" to track Das Knucklehaid down and then called him for an interview.

At first we thought it was a scam, but I talked to the guy for about 30 mintues about the history of the Mag and Hef etc... and I determined it was legit. I said the boy could make up his own mind on whether to do the interview... he dood it. We got copies yesterday. The reaction has been split along gender lines. Guy's think he's "da man". Girls are enraged because said... and I paraphrase "The school is mega hard and the girls mega hideous". I warned him to expect this quote to follow him to EVERY job interview (assuming he lives that long) and I predict he'll get a call from the Dean of Students any day now...

You can't make this chit up.

Worf

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    who's the centerfold?

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Take pride in the fact that he only alienated half the college. At least he did not alienate half the country. Well at least 47%. The other good news is he will have more time to study since dating will be out of the question.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Totally forgot to look!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dean_martin View Post
    who's the centerfold?
    Thanks for the gentle reminder... I didn't even look. Cripes I MUST be gettin' old.

Some long legged, brunette hotty called "Pamela Horton". She likes kittens, sunsets and wants to make her living being an "artist". LIke I said, you can't make this chit up...

Worf

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dean_martin View Post
    who's the centerfold?

Wow, I would have never thought to ask.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    I once posited on the internet that Washington D.C. was the city with the most visually unpleasant people in all of the world (and parts of Canada).

It was suggested to me too that I would have plenty of time for multiple endeavors as i would not be dating.

I retorted, "Who cares? Who would want to date any member of a group that looked like 5 50lb. drums of lard had been genetically mated with a duckbilled platypus?"

So...at least the knucklehead is smart enough to keep his trap shut with damage done and isn't making it worse...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael View Post
    Wow, I would have never thought to ask.
    Jus' tryin' to be an informed consumer.

M.P.S.E /AES/SMPTE member Sir Terrence the Terrible's Avatar
    LOLOLOLOLOL, gotta dig the honesty of the baby Worf. Hey, if school is hard, then it is hard. If the females make your eyes sick, then they make your eyes sick. Can't hate on honesty.....ya just can't. LOLOL
    Sir Terrence

Titan Reference 3D 1080p projector
    200" SI Black Diamond II screen
    Oppo BDP-103D
    Datastat RS20I audio/video processor 12.4 audio setup
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    6 custom CAL amps for subs
    3 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid monitors
    18 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid surround/ceiling speakers
    2 custom 15" sealed FFEC servo subs
    4 custom 15" H-PAS FFEC servo subs
    THX Style Baffle wall

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Terrence the Terrible View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOL, gotta dig the honesty of the baby Worf. Hey, if school is hard, then it is hard. If the females make your eyes sick, then they make your eyes sick. Can't hate on honesty.....ya just can't. LOLOL
    You Sir... of ALL the people here should know that honesty is the FIRST thing haters HATE on. Remember it was haters got Jesus Christ, haters that did in Ghandi and a hater that shot MLK... that's what they do... and to them "the truth" is like kryptonite.

Worf

I put the Gee in Gear.... thekid's Avatar
    I don't think I"ll be able to convince the wife that I picked up a Playboy to read a quote from the son of one of my audio friends.......

Well he should at least be able to graduate Magna Cum Laude now that he will be hanging out at the library on the weekends...........
    NAD D3020
    Denon 2910
    Denon DMD 1000
    MSB Link DAC III
    Von Schweikert VR2
    NAD 7240PE
    NAD 5240
    Hughes AK 100
    Tascam 122
    Technics SL 1700
    Rogers BBC Monitors LS3/6

Spew!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thekid View Post
    I don't think I"ll be able to convince the wife that I picked up a Playboy to read a quote from the son of one of my audio friends.......

Well he should at least be able to graduate Magna Cum Laude now that he will be hanging out at the library on the weekends...........
    You really did intend that pun didin't you?

Worf

Suspended
    It sounds like the kid has standards and doesn't just go after anything double-breasted. Be comforted in knowing he'll probably bring home a bootilicious friend from college instead of a pierced and tatooed Goth with multi-colored hair and daddy issues.

Job interviews be damned.

Quote Originally Posted by Worf101 View Post
    Girls are enraged because said... and I paraphrase "The school is mega hard and the girls mega hideous". I warned him to expect this quote to follow him to EVERY job interview (assuming he lives that long)
    Just pray he never runs for political office. If he does, the whole world's gonna know about it.
    Last edited by markw; 09-22-2012 at 09:43 AM.

He's a minor celebrity who caused a minor stir (stole that from Seinfeld). This episode will attract some females no matter what he said.

Suspended
    He's a kid. And kids say stupid things. Just wait until he's an adult. He'll still say stupid things...we all do!

Quote Originally Posted by bfalls View Post
    It sounds like the kid has standards and doesn't just go after anything double-breasted. Be comforted in knowing he'll probably bring home a bootilicious friend from college instead of a pierced and tatooed Goth with multi-colored hair and daddy issues.
    Those are the truly great ones!
    I always hated this cheerleader and pretend to save the world by waving a flag and speaking cute girls. Give me the hard and crazy ones. Much more fun
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Congrats Worf. It seems to me that K.H has his head on straight. Funny schit.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Ahem....

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael View Post
    Congrats Worf. It seems to me that K.H has his head on straight. Funny schit.
    Ahem ah says....

"EVERYTHING" is funnier when you're not paying cash for it!!!!!

Worf

M.P.S.E /AES/SMPTE member Sir Terrence the Terrible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf101 View Post
    You Sir... of ALL the people here should know that honesty is the FIRST thing haters HATE on. Remember it was haters got Jesus Christ, haters that did in Ghandi and a hater that shot MLK... that's what they do... and to them "the truth" is like kryptonite.

Worf
    You really do know me.......But you need to get out of my mind ....LOLOLOL
    Sir Terrence

Titan Reference 3D 1080p projector
    200" SI Black Diamond II screen
    Oppo BDP-103D
    Datastat RS20I audio/video processor 12.4 audio setup
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    6 custom CAL amps for subs
    3 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid monitors