Suspended

It was 80 degrees on Stowe Moutain today...WTF

Here at Trapp Family lodge for the week and I didn't bring enough short sleeves or any shorts. There is still a little slush left but this is ridiculous.

Anyway, found the Resivor Tap Room in Waterburry with 38 taps and 17 from Vermont. Trapp has a small microbrewery here with 4 German style brews we have yet to sample.

Hit Mr Pickwicks on the way in yesterday where they had 20 some taps.

Looks like it will be a real Brew-Ski week here this week!

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    My friends in St. Albans, Vermont mentioned what a beautiful day they were having. Here in Ohio the trees are budding and many Spring flowers are blooming. I broke a sweat walking my dog.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    It was 21C here today! It's supposed to hit 24 on Wednesday. This is unheard of! I was shopping in a t-shirt and jeans this afternoon and could have easily been wearing shorts. Shorts! In March! Insanity.

Romanticist Philosopher

Smile I've been on vacation all week

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    It was 21C here today! It's supposed to hit 24 on Wednesday. This is unheard of! I was shopping in a t-shirt and jeans this afternoon and could have easily been wearing shorts. Shorts! In March! Insanity.
    It has been freakishly warm here on Long Island, too. It is like summer already. It broke 70 like everyday till today. Shirtless in shorts in march is just incredible. I aint complaining and I hope it stays this way. I even got a little tan.
    I prefer my sex like my basketball, one on one, and with as little dribbling as possible.

Suspended
    The high for the week was 87f. It was the best summer vacation I ever had.....in March.

Thread Information