Cool Internet Explorer 7 test version released by Microsoft.

Microsoft took the wraps off Internet Explorer 7 Tuesday, releasing the new "preview" version of its Web browser to the general public for testing. The latest version works only with Windows XP Service Pack 2 and includes many of the features Microsoft has been touting for months. Among them are new security and privacy protection capabilities such as mechanisms designed to combat phishing attacks, spyware and other.

Another new feature lets users clear their browsing history more easily and thus wipe out passwords, form data and cookies in one click, the company said. The new browser also includes tabbed browsing and a search box on a more streamlined toolbar. Tabbed browsing lets users open multiple Web pages in a single browser window.

Microsoft plans to release a final version of IE 7 later this year, around the time the company debuts the next version of its Windows operating system, Windows Vista.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.mspx

Finally tabbed browsing....looks like they are learning. Now if we can please have the NFS and the true Avalon interface before 2010 :-)
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Quote Originally Posted by Florian
    Finally tabbed browsing....looks like they are learning.
    I think Firefox had implemented tab browsing into their browser two or three years ago. It is a very cool feature. Don't have to open multiple window browsers any more.

Microsoft stated that new IE7 will not be compatible with win 95/98. Which leave me out of picture since I have win98

Thread Information