Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Will it be Carmen Electra???

2 18.18%
  • Will it be Brooke Burke???

9 81.82%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mud 3: Carmen Electra vs Brooke Burke

OK who's ready for the 3rd match? We already have two ladies ready to move on to the next round. Who will it be this time? Will it be the sizzling Carmen Electra? Or will it be the, so hot she makes you cry, Brooke Burke. Step up to the pit guys. Take all the pics you like. Or just sit and drool. I'll start off the pics. But I'm not even sure who'll I'm going to vote for this time. Here's Carmen to start off with.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

And now for Brooke:
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Wow. Carmen is getting her butt kicked. She's face down in the mud with Brooke riding her like a wild tiger.
    Last edited by GMichael; 04-20-2006 at 07:36 AM.

I can't believe that Carmen has not received a single vote. Are you guys sure you know who I mean? Here's another pic to help.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Ah yes springtime when a young man's thoughts turn to love.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    Ah yes springtime when a young man's thoughts turn to love.
    Don't worry. I have a match coming up for you too. Got any requests?

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    I can't believe that Carmen has not received a single vote. Are you guys sure you know who I mean? Here's another pic to help.
    Must be after a breast implants?I already vote and you add better pics Im a booooooooooooooooooob man

Please dont ask him!
    Last edited by PAT.P; 04-20-2006 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PAT.P
    Please dont ask him!
    Is this better?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mud 3: Carmen Electra vs Brooke Burke-bb.jpg  

Is this better?
    Do you have one of her on all 4 ,head on a pillow ,with a dirty look saying take me as I am?

Quote Originally Posted by PAT.P
    Do you have one of her on all 4 ,head on a pillow ,with a dirty look saying take me as I am?
    Not yet. But how's this till I find it?

Close enough?

Still looking. Had to share this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mud 3: Carmen Electra vs Brooke Burke-bb4.jpg  

Sorry, this is as close as I found to your request.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mud 3: Carmen Electra vs Brooke Burke-bb5.jpg  

Sorry, this is as close as I found to your request.
    Thanks !Just need to close my eyes for the rest,ya babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.OOps its the wife calling!Be there in a minute dear

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar

I have been thinking about that and I am attracted to artistic men. I would hate for anything to happen to Joshua Bell's fingers. I have a few pianists in mind but same worries with the fingers. I would like to see chef Jamie Oliver in a match but if he could not cook that would be a shame. Maybe Michael Weatherly from NCIS to wrestle. Of course I would want him to wrestle me but I pin so easily. Oh just surprise me.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    I have been thinking about that and I am attracted to artistic men. I would hate for anything to happen to Joshua Bell's fingers. I have a few pianists in mind but same worries with the fingers. I would like to see chef Jamie Oliver in a match but if he could not cook that would be a shame. Maybe Michael Weatherly from NCIS to wrestle. Of course I would want him to wrestle me but I pin so easily. Oh just surprise me.
    Uhm, it may be hard for me to track down sexy pics of these guys. Got any actors in mind. Remember, this will be for the few ladies we have on board as well. They may want to see a cut guy in wet trunks or something.

Wow.

How can you guys pick Brooke over Carmen?!? Seriously. This is going to take awhile (server probs), but I guess I'm going to have to set y'all straight (except you JM).

First of all, she's smokin' hot.

Second, her husband is Dave Navarro. (Brooke's hubby is her plastic surgeon. Truth.)

Third, well...

I think we need to check the ballots for chads or somethin'. That count can't be right!

As much as I would like to pull for a fellow Bruin alum, I gotta go with Carmen on this count. When just staring at (hopefully not drooling on) the two-dimensional gawker stills, I'd call it pretty damn close.

But, when you roll the pictures in motion, it's no contest. Carmen knows how to dance and do that nonverbal communication thing. (Brooke's a more articulate spokeswoman and show host, but this is a mudwrestling ring, not a Mensa challenge!)

And even if everything else adds up to a tie, let's break the tie by comparing their respective exercise videos. Which one would you rather get off ... err ... get in shape with? Core Secrets featuring Brooke bouncing around on a giant dodgeball, or Aerobic Striptease with Carmen doing ... well ... you know! I thought so...
    Wooch's Home Theater 2.0 (Pics)
    Panasonic VIERA TH-C50FD18 50" 1080p
    Paradigm Reference Studio 40, CC, and 20 v.2
    Adire Audio Rava (EQ: Behringer Feedback Destroyer DSP1124)
    Yamaha RX-A1030
    Dual CS5000 (Ortofon OM30 Super)
    Sony UBP-X800
    Sony Playstation 3 (MediaLink OS X Server)
    Sony ES SCD-C2000ES
    JVC HR-S3912U
    Directv HR44 and WVB
    Logitech Harmony 700
    iPhone 5s/iPad 3
    Linksys WES610

The Neverending DVD/BD Collection

Subwoofer Setup and Parametric EQ Results *Dead Link*

OK, two guys say Carmen. But we still only have one vote for her. Who's holding out on us? Let's remember to vote guys. Carmen has a lot of ground to make up.

Top,
    How long do you think they'll leave your pic in here?

Come on Carmen. You can do it baby. Pull her hair. Spread her legs. Throw her out of the pit (and into my arms).

Dang! The server won't let me post a pic.

Time has run out for Carmen. She put up a good fight, but in the end, she wasn't up to the battle. Thanks for a great show. Stick around and I'll help you get that mud off.

Congrats to Brooke. You started strong and were never really in danger of loosing. Please, let Carmen up now. We look forward to seeing you again in the next round. You can stick around too.

Kam
    hey, how about posting what the sweet sixteen is? maybe just a bracket so we know what's on the horizon, we've had four rounds. can be simple ala:

Carmen Electra
    Brooke Burke .............. BB

Liz Hurley................LH
    Brooke Burns

etc. also so we know who's gonna match up with who in the next round?
    /create

Quote Originally Posted by Kam
    hey, how about posting what the sweet sixteen is? maybe just a bracket so we know what's on the horizon, we've had four rounds. can be simple ala:

Carmen Electra
    Brooke Burke .............. BB

Liz Hurley................LH
    Brooke Burns

etc. also so we know who's gonna match up with who in the next round?
    Are you under some delusion that this is an organized competition? I'm making these up as I go. So far I'm thinking that it's time for JM to get his candy. A couple of guys coming up soon. (not sure who. any ideas?) But don't worry, another bout of babes will go out at the same time. Also thinking that the next round will be threesomes in Jell-o. Winners from bout 1, 2 & 3. Then 4, 5 & 6. Then 7, 8 & 9. Etc, till I get tired of doing them or people stop voting. Only got 5 votes on mud 4. The final match will be a free for all of winners from round 2. Format TBD.

All ideas are welcome.

Top,
    How long do you think they'll leave your pic in here?
    So far, so good.

This is OT and personally, I think nudity should be allowed, as long as it's in good taste, no frontal nudity below the belt, etc. I'm not saying we should make this forum an ode to Hustler, but as long as we note NWS (not work safe), we should be allowed to have some fun here. What say you? Should I do a poll?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information