Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Dustin Broke is hot!!! SpankingVanillaice's Avatar

Smile Me and sexy Adam

I got some new pics of me and sexy Adam that I have been with for 4 years. I think this is the best one since it's a pic of us kissing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Me and sexy Adam-img_0505-800x600.jpg  
    Dallas's Forums

MORE THAN JUST DINOSAURS!!!

Here's another good pic of us. It was sorta bright outside that day. I can say I also gave him a new wedding ring for him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Me and sexy Adam-img_0503-800x600.jpg  
    Dallas's Forums

You can see on the last pic that he is wearing my new ring I gave him on his ring finger.
    Dallas's Forums

JSE
    Ahhhhhh..................................Young love!

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Congratulations you two look very happy. Wishing you many years of love and peace. Thanks for sharing your happiness.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Suspended
    "Fabuless"

Congrats...

Here's a present....
    Last edited by JohnMichael; 06-20-2008 at 06:30 PM.

I' am trying to figure this out but what does food have to do with Adam or anything about this topic???
    Dallas's Forums

Quote Originally Posted by SpankingVanillaice
    I' am trying to figure this out but what does food have to do with Adam or anything about this topic???

I took care of it. I found it degrading and deleted it. Sad that not all can share your joy.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

Suspended
    I have to question the logic behind posting a picture of two males kissing in a public forum, and in a public place where anyone, including potential gay bashers can view this and find it not only offensive but as well, recongnise the individuals and the location.

If I were you spanky I'd think twice about putting something like this out there for ANYONE to see because you never know what kind of people are just waiting to snap up what they don't agree with.

Truthfully JM, I think you need to think this through with a bit more of an unbiased attitude.

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankingVanillaice
    This doesn't sound like someone who's absolutely clueless about computer speakers would ask. What point are you trying to make spanky?

Rich I find it funny that you are asking me to be unbiased when you have shown me your bias on several occasions. It is a simple kiss between two people who care about each other. There have been so much more heterosexual postings deserving of scrutiny and I have been unbiased and let them be displayed even though in questionable taste.

I think Dallas was asking the intent of the poster where I felt the poster was mocking his posts.

June is Pride Month.
    JohnMichael
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    I have to question the logic behind posting a picture of two males kissing in a public forum, and in a public place where anyone, including potential gay bashers can view this and find it not only offensive but as well, recongnise the individuals and the location.

If I were you spanky I'd think twice about putting something like this out there for ANYONE to see because you never know what kind of people are just waiting to snap up what they don't agree with.

Truthfully JM, I think you need to think this through with a bit more of an unbiased attitude.

pssssssst rich, your neck is showing
    Back in my day, we had nine planets.

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    Rich I find it funny that you are asking me to be unbiased when you have shown me your bias on several occasions.
    Doesn't matter JM. I'm not the moderator, and I'm not asking you to do anything you're not already supposed to be doing. And BTW, I think on at least one occasion I've told you that I've learned alot about tolerance thanks to the relationship I have with you here.
    Quote Originally Posted by JM
    It is a simple kiss between two people who care about each other.
    And again, there are plenty of hate groups in this world with computers. Imagine if Spanky's next door neighbor was a skinhead?
    There have been so much more heterosexual postings deserving of scrutiny and I have been unbiased and let them be displayed even though in questionable taste.
    Yes, what would we do without GM and his camera?
    I think Dallas was asking the intent of the poster where I felt the poster was mocking his posts.
    My point was that it seemed like an out of character question for someone with his reputation as not being as "sharp as a tack" to be asking.

June is Pride Month.
    Enjoy your celebrations!

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvin Da Blues
    pssssssst rich, your neck is showing
    I'm from the liberal Northeast, remember?

Ya know, if Pixel can have something for giant, cloth puppets, who am I to complain?

Four years and a ring....That's pretty terriffic, guys!

Here's to forty more (clink!)....
    "The great tragedy of science--the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."--T. Huxley

Finally, something nice coming from SVI.

Auricauricle, go read any of the old SVI threads... if you're up for a laugh.

Linear Guy

A sacrifice

Remember SVI, you're giving up the opportunity to have a great "tuner". .......sorry

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=380039026511

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    There have been so much more heterosexual postings deserving of scrutiny and I have been unbiased and let them be displayed even though in questionable taste.
    Yeah...that would be me, guilty as charged questionable taste and all.

Rich, what exactly did you think you'd find when you opened up a thread entitled "Me and sexy Adam"? It was clear from the title that it was going to contain either material or concepts that some people couldn't get wrapped around. At least he came to "Off Topic" and didn't insert it in the middle of someone's serious thread.

Alot of forums don't allow for the opportunity to play around as much as we do here, and that leeway has to extend to everyone. It's not like the post was graphic or lascivious.

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsticks
    Rich, what exactly did you think you'd find when you opened up a thread entitled "Me and sexy Adam"?
    I found exactly what I thought I'd find. A troll pitting member against member.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    I found exactly what I thought I'd find. A troll pitting member against member.
    Nah, me big bruddah we're not being pitted against one another. Just a convo about expression. Think about the "Party Threads". All kinds of stuff gets posted that straddles the line of good taste, to say the least...and there's usually somethin' somethin' thrown in for JM and FA bacause we love 'em and want to to party up. I don't ever hear any outcry when there's shirtless male models for those inclined, everyone just goes on 'bout they business,nahmean. JM and FA don't complain about the ever expanding line of acceptability within "heterosexual-based posts". It doesn't offend them that we're celebrating the beauty of Party Girls. It probably bores them.

FWIW, I was perfectly content not to post on this thread 'cause it didn't relate to me. At the same time I realize that the bandwidth available for me to take care of my business has in no way lessened and the world still turns. To get along, go along I say.

Weren't you and I talking about Godsmack?

M.P.S.E /AES/SMPTE member Sir Terrence the Terrible's Avatar
    Living in the land of hetero, homo, metro, quattro,stilleto, and mo, mo sexuality, I say congratulations to the Spanking one. Attended my first gay wedding yesterday, and watched two of my neighbors who have been together longer than ANY of the hetro's in the neighborhood tie the knot. I was great to see love in its purity exibited between two individuals finally come together in a way that I have been able to enjoy all of my life. My sons attended with me, and one of them said that this was really moving to him, and the world needs to get over their biases to these kinds of unions. This is pretty profound words from a 20 y/o. Me wonders why some of the more mature(in age) can't seem to grasp this.

JM, thanks for being soooooo tolerant of us hetro's indulgance. You have set an excellent example of how to respect everyones sexual preference.

Sticks, sometimes your comments are so deep, its like taking a Journey to the Center of the Earth(in my big voice)
    Sir Terrence

Titan Reference 3D 1080p projector
    200" SI Black Diamond II screen
    Oppo BDP-103D
    Datastat RS20I audio/video processor 12.4 audio setup
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    6 custom CAL amps for subs
    3 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid monitors
    18 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid surround/ceiling speakers
    2 custom 15" sealed FFEC servo subs
    4 custom 15" H-PAS FFEC servo subs
    THX Style Baffle wall

Whattup T,

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Terrence the Terrible
    Sticks, sometimes your comments are so deep, its like taking a Journey to the Center of the Earth(in my big voice)
    Sssshhh...yer gonna ruin my rep. It's not easy comin' off as shallow as I do...don't blow it.

For the record, I don't think Rich is hatin', I think he's losing the general in the particular. In general Rich is getting more accepting and open. The problem is that he doesn't like SVI, which is fine but not really a reason deny another human being expressions of love. I mean, I think Spanky's a twit too, but I'm happy for him in theoretical kinda way.

For whatever it's worth, I've spent some time in the big D--even got lost in the airport for like a year one time---and it's not exactly the most progressive place. Everybody on the planet is effected (and sometimes affected) by their surroundings to a greater or lesser degree.

In my experience the way things get better is just like this; when two people from different backgrounds get together and talk and share and start to see each other as sums beyond the parts of their differing religions, sexual orientations, etc. Kudos to both Rich and JM for expressing themselves in a civilised manner instead of letting it devolve into yet another Melvinesque screaming match.

Blah, blah, blah. This is too much carin' and sharin'---where's Karyn and Sharon? Clearly ahm gonna have to get back over to "Rep Pts." and post something truly heinous just to get right.Y'all gawn make me lose my mind up in here.

Sticks: If things are ever gonna get sorted out, it's going to happen only through physical contact. Standing on the bank without getting in keeps one very dry and safe; unless you jump in and face the issue (whatever it is), no matter how uncertain or frightened you are, you won't know anything and you'll remain scared, safe and stupid

Now, if you excuse me, I have some serious crankin' to do! Knowuddahmean?
    "The great tragedy of science--the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."--T. Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by Auricauricle
    Sticks: If things are ever gonna get sorted out, it's going to happen only through physical contact. Standing on the bank without getting in keeps one very dry and safe; unless you jump in and face the issue (whatever it is), no matter how uncertain or frightened you are, you won't know anything and you'll remain scared, safe and stupid
    Yeah, but there's a difference between Marquess of Quensberry and barroom brawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Auricauricle
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some serious crankin' to do! Knowuddahmean?
    Yup, nahwatchumean. Rawk on.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information