Thread: Man Killers

Man Killers

If there is anything more obnoxious than a Lady Killer, it is the She Vixen. You know what I'm talking about: the little vixen who manages, usually quite well, to seduce nearly every man she comes in contact with. Sometimes, as in the case of Salma Hayek, there is every reason to consider the plausibility. Most times, these spider women are simply annoying.

So, I'll get the ball rolling with my top five. Check it out:

In no particular order...

5) Barbara Streisand: Seemed like every Streisand movie wound up with Baba seducing Ryan O'Neil, Nick Nolte or some other poor schmuck who could not help but be seduced by this lady. No one was safe, and in Nuts, she dons the much deserved tiara once and for all.

4) Jennifer Lopez: Don't get me wrong. J-Lo is cute as a button, and when done up right, she is a beautiful woman. I just get tired of the working-girl meets prince charming schtick of hers. Fairy tales are great when you're six or seven, but after awhile you grow up and your books don't have pictures in them anymore. (Where's my Playboy?)

3). Julia Roberts: Equally appealing as a nice jar of jam, Roberts is only slightly more vested in reality as J-Lo. Yeah, she's a working girl but she uses her three-mile high legs (uh-huh) and puffy smile to win over Richard Gere, Nick Nolte, Mel Gibson, Lyle Lovett....It can happen!

2). Jennifer Anniston: After the Big Break Up with Brad, Jenny has redone herself anew, and managed to seduce every poor schmuck in range of her view-finder. True, 'nuff, the gal has some talent (how else can you get a role on "Friends"), but a screen siren? Really? Sure...

1). About the only rating I feel comfortablle with right now belongs to this honey of honeys, the Queen of Seduction herself, Sarah Jessica Parker. The commercials, Sex in the City, Matthew Bo Derek....Man, I better stop here. I just get queasy sometimes...
    Last edited by Auricauricle; 09-28-2009 at 06:12 AM.
    "The great tragedy of science--the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."--T. Huxley

Hmmmm...

I always thought that "Man Killers" or Vixen's had to have "it". In my world a Man Killer is a woman who's just so effin' sexy that men fight over her, leave their wives and families over her, commit fraud merely to keep her in jewels. My list is different.

1. Barbar Stanwyk
    2. Betty Davis.
    3. Angelina Joile - Current reigning champeen.
    4. Ann Margeret - Still sexy as hell.

There are one or two others around but they escape me.

Da Worfster

Can't omit Halle Berry ... now can we?!

M.P.S.E /AES/SMPTE member Sir Terrence the Terrible's Avatar
    Lawd have mercy, Halle and Angelina mentioned in the same thread. It's enough to grow ma hair back!
    Sir Terrence

Titan Reference 3D 1080p projector
    200" SI Black Diamond II screen
    Oppo BDP-103D
    Datastat RS20I audio/video processor 12.4 audio setup
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    6 custom CAL amps for subs
    3 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid monitors
    18 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid surround/ceiling speakers
    2 custom 15" sealed FFEC servo subs
    4 custom 15" H-PAS FFEC servo subs
    THX Style Baffle wall

Er.....hmmmm.....hmmmmmm......Agagagagadagavagateh lkerolewihr23iry32klnasdknasd....Self destruct...Self destruct...Must destroy...Must destroy....bvw482793847vlakvhkjshadj vkj....

Thread Information