Forum Regular

Laptop stuck in sleep mode

Im hoping someone out there can help me,
    I have the Lenovo G50-70 Laptop that randomly goes to sleep-(screen goes black and when I press the space bar it goes to my lock screen) when I am using a transcription software Express Scribe and I have also tried downloading other transcription softwares and the same thing occurs. I noticed it happens in conjunction with Microsoft Word. I have Googled a few soluctions and it appears it could be a driver issue, however when I have updated the driver through the Lenovo site it tells me no driver issues detected. I contacted one of my friend name daniel working at best buy geek squad appointment he suggested to do clean reinstallation of windows on my laptop. After doing the same the problem is resolved as of now.

Forum Regular
    I advise you to use only original software.

Forum Regular
    But I still don't understand... Why do people advise buying apple appliances, if it is much cheaper and better to buy a laptop with windows 10 pro key operating system? Objectively, it is cheaper and has more software to use. The apple just makes money from its popularity and that's it. I don’t know about you, but I made my choice.

Thread Information