Forum Regular

Kudos to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers!

Glad to see that they deactivated Keyshawn Johnson. If he wants out, well no time like the present! I'm not sure what they will be able to get for him via a trade, but they should get something, maybe a third or forth round pick. I wish more teams showed the balls that the Bucs did. So bye-bye Keyshawn, hope I don't see you wearing a Bears uniform next year!

No Doubt.

Hey, I'm a Trojan and despite this fact I can't stand that ass. In the immortal words of Top Gun "Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't keep." No one person is bigger than the team (another reason to not like Barry Bonds either)

This espn article hits the nail on the head.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...ian&id=1665120

People keep comparing Mike Williams to Keyshawn and finally Mike, who's getting pretty fed up with it, responded "I don't know why they do that. I'm better. I'm bigger and faster." Ya know what? He's right.

BTW, best statement from last years Superbowl:
    "Well, we've got a receiver that thinks he's the best of all time and one that actually is." Wanna guess who's who?

I wish more teams showed the balls that the Bucs did
    The Bucs didn't impress me too much because they are paying Johnson his full salary for the remainder of the season. If they really wanted to show they had juevos, they'd have benched him w/o pay the 1st time he said he didn't want to be a Buc.

JD

Forum Regular

They couldn't do that.

They couldn't bench him without paying him, even if he said he wouldn't return next season. Sorry!

Thread Information