Thread: Knock, Knock!

JSE

Knock, Knock!

I said Knock, Knock!
    Hello.....o.........o.............o............... .........o....................................o?
    Standing at the watercooler JSE looks around and to his amazement, the place is empty? JSE is bewildered. A bubble gurgles up from the bottom of the watercooler and scares the hell out of JSE. Where is everyone? Where have they gone? JSE wonders what happened....

Did JSE forget his Right Guard today?

Did Worf "Go Klingon" on everyone's arses?

To many um-tenth post parties?

Did Rich melt in the Texas heat?

G'Man? Well just about anything could have happened to him and we would not be suprised. Maybe the tree killers got him?

Did PS go into a over-movie-watching-popcorn-eating-coma?

FA's probably at a concert.

Hello?

JSE get's a grin on his face, takes the water bottle off the cooler and drops a little yellow food coloring in. That's will get them aggitated! Put's bottle back on cooler, throws back out and hobbles off.

GM hears something out in the hall. Get's up and goes out to the water cooler. No one is around. He turns to leave but something catches his eye. He turns back to see, pieces of an old printer on the floor. They seem to be moving closer together. Strange and scary music begins to play. He's runs back into his office and closes the door. Just then, the water cooler falls over spilling what looks like pee all over the floor.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

JSE
    Crickets chirping, Owls, hoo'ing..........................................

Old Christmas music seems to be coming from the far end of the hall.
    Can you hear that? It sounds like a sleigh bell.

This way................
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

I'm trying to keep things moving around here, but the most chatter I get is when I am arguing with that troll AKA pixelthis.

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by JSE
    I said Knock, Knock!
    Hello.....o.........o.............o............... .........o....................................o?
    Standing at the watercooler JSE looks around and to his amazement, the place is empty? JSE is bewildered. A bubble gurgles up from the bottom of the watercooler and scares the hell out of JSE. Where is everyone? Where have they gone? JSE wonders what happened....

Did JSE forget his Right Guard today?

Did Worf "Go Klingon" on everyone's arses?

To many um-tenth post parties?

Did Rich melt in the Texas heat?

G'Man? Well just about anything could have happened to him and we would not be suprised. Maybe the tree killers got him?

Did PS go into a over-movie-watching-popcorn-eating-coma?

FA's probably at a concert.

Hello?

JSE get's a grin on his face, takes the water bottle off the cooler and drops a little yellow food coloring in. That's will get them aggitated! Put's bottle back on cooler, throws back out and hobbles off.
    This coming from the guy who's post count is down to 3 per month...

JSE
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    This coming from the guy who's post count is down to 3 per month...

Hey, Hey, Hey......................................Heeeeeey!

Ok, good point.

But maybe if you quiet-ass-sons-a-beeeches started posting something worth talking about every now and then, the JSE would grace your presence a bit more? Huh? Corse, I doubt you guys have much to say. You, being kinda slow an all.

Ok, maybe that smack will get you guys "a-woken-up".

I'm getting ready to start bustin up water bottles one by one! G'Man's secret bottle spiked with Jack Daniels is going first!

JSE heads towards the watercooler room.

Ok, good point.

But maybe if you quiet-ass-sons-a-beeeches started posting something worth talking about every now and then, the JSE would grace your presence a bit more? Huh? Corse, I doubt you guys have much to say. You, being kinda slow an all.

I'm getting ready to start bustin up water bottles one by one! G'Man's secret bottle spiked with Jack Daniels is going first!

Well, I don't know what anyone else is using for their excuse, but I am finding it hard to find something worthy of chatter....this place is dead most of the time anymore. It seems like the ONLY time that a great deal of activity happens is when debates break loose.

Suspended

Ok, good point.

This guy knows me better than I thought!

Thread Information