Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Just the Blues

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn

This is a very good example of why I chose to not be someone's parent.
    That ain't reason enough. Have you really chosen or have there been difficulties in achieving it? (If I may ask)
    RR6, 'weird' would be an understatement. Although I have heard of these changing crazes where teens dress up in a strange fashions.
    I like the stealth picture taking

Remember, any job is 50% perspiration, 50% perception. Sometimes, you gotta spend as much time playing up what you do as you spend actually being productive. It sucks but its true. If you make what you do look too easy, your efforts are devalued. Squeaky wheels get the greese.

1. Fret a little. Act slightly less competent than you are.
    2. Make your job look harder than what it is.
    3. Create problems and immediately follow-up with your own solutions.
    4. And ask advise on stuff you already know and thank your boss for his insight.
    5. Show how much you know only after acknowledging how much more your boss knows, even if he needs a mirror and a flashlight to find his own ass.
    You could be incompetent as hell, but if you follow these simple steps, you'll win the heart/s of your boss/s.

Sometimes, ya just gotta ride that leg.

"Sometimes, ya just gotta ride that leg"....I'm puttin' that in my Favorite Quotes Collection...

Thanks folks. I'm on the warpath now....
    "The great tragedy of science--the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."--T. Huxley

Well, I have received word that I have been ousted from the program. You can call me Nurse Ratchet or whatever, but right now, Psych Nurse ain't it. Right now, I am feeling a lot of bewilderment, anger, sorrow and loss. Sorry to put this out, but you guys are my comfort, and I need that now. Sorry to be so pathetic, but I don't no where else to go.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Auricauricle
    Well, I have received word that I have been ousted from the program. You can call me Nurse Ratchet or whatever, but right now, Psych Nurse ain't it. Right now, I am feeling a lot of bewilderment, anger, sorrow and loss. Sorry to put this out, but you guys are my comfort, and I need that now. Sorry to be so pathetic, but I don't no where else to go.
    Holy crap! I'm so sorry Auri. It's obvious to me that you have put your heart into this and if your commitment means nothing to them, well, I don't know what to say.

You're better than they are. Take your time to gather your thoughts and let the anger fade. When you're ready, dust yourself off, say F*^k 'em, and decide on your next move. This may feel like the end of the world right now, but I can assure you that it's not. The world needs nurses like you. Good people who are caring and committed (and I don't mean committed in the psych fashion ).

This is just a set-back. There are opportunities out there for you. I'm sure that you'll find bigger and better things. But in the meantime, I know this sucks and we're here for you.

Thanks. Let me know if you need anything.
    "The great tragedy of science--the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."--T. Huxley

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger...
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Indeed it does. Indeed it has. Indeed it will. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Auricauricle
    Indeed it does. Indeed it has. Indeed it will. Thanks.
    Much love, mein brudda...always a light at the end of the tunnel and I guar-un-tee that in this strange life I've felt beaten many, many times...and yet always come out the other end of the looking glass.

Typical 2:00 am wisdom from yours-truly but remember mi amigo, Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem...

...leave it to Horace...

Good words, buddy. Strangely, the head is clear and the air is light....Whoa, who put that in the drink? Thanks, man....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information