Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Joke of Day

It's a terrible thing...when your One and Only...is taken for granite.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Auricauricle
    It's a terrible thing...when your One and Only...is taken for granite.

ROTFLMAO, thanks Auricauricle!
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow`s final exam. `Now class, I won`t tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury, illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that`s it, no other excuses whatsoever!` A smart-ass student in the back of the room raised his hand and asked, `What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?` The entire class is reduced to laughter and snickering. When silence was restored, the teacher smiled knowingly at the student, shook her head and sweetly said, `Well, I guess you`d have to write the exam with your other hand.`
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

A teacher is introducing her class to words for vocabulary building. She writes the word "urinate" on the board and looks around the room. Little Johnny raises his hand, but she looks for another student, knowing Johnny's sense of humor. When no one comes forth with an answer, she relents and lets Johnny do his worst.

"Well, teach," he says, crossing his fingers, "Urinate. But if you had a bigger bust, you'd be a ten!"

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    In class a student was asked to spell and use dictate in a sentence. After spelling the world correctly he looked at the prettiest girl in class and asked her how his dic tate last night.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

You didn't go there! Grooooooaaaannnn!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information