View Poll Results: Who will win this bout?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jessica and Eva are an unbeatable team.

5 71.43%
  • Angie & Brad can do it on or off the screen.

2 28.57%

The Jell-O tag team event begins! You want to see this.

The pits are all clean and it's time to start the Jell-O tag team bouts. Here comes our first team. Dressed in cheery Jell-O, we have Jessica Alba and Eva Longoria. They look like they have made up and are ready to rumble. Oh, and here come Angie & Brad. She's in green Jell-O and he has on grape. They don't look like the are enjoying how cold we have made the Jell-O. Maybe those ice cubes were too much.
    They're taking their positions and are ready to fight. There's the bell and, oh.... all 4 have jumped in together!

Who do you think is gonna win this one folks?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

No votes at all? I may have to disqualify both teams on the gounds that no one cares.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    No votes at all? I may have to disqualify both teams on the gounds that no one cares.
    Maybe if you had pics of the Jell-O !Can I suck the Jello of the girls after
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Poor ex-Mrs. Kam! (Polygamy being illegal someone's marriage has been annulled-doesn't really matter whose either) Don't worry, you can have my vote...I know your young and inexperienced but you can count on me to be sensitive and caring...see broad shoulders...here have this shot of tequila...

Pg-13

OK, here's team 1. Warning! PG-13

And now, team 2.

Team 1,Team 1 ,I vote after pics in that position .Had a head rush

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PAT.P
    Maybe if you had pics of the Jell-O !Can I suck the Jello of the girls after

Be careful of food borne illnesses.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    Be careful of food borne illnesses.
    What are you saying? They might add a load to the Jello or give birth or worst

Kam
    what would be worse than those two options?
    nevermind.... i dunnawanna know.

and bobsticks, the mrs. kam's arent legal designations, i told 'em i cant legally marry ALL of you mrs. kams, so we all just had various religious ceremonies and just all live and sleep together and do other various activities that to think about would make my mind shatter given the ridiculous nature of how amazing all the mrs. kams are. and that's it, i'm technically not "legally" married to any mrs. kams but i guess they could all go after my nht's if there was a splitsville under common law, but.... that'll never happen....
    /create

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar

LOL, You the Man, Kam...

Quote Originally Posted by Kam

and bobsticks, the mrs. kam's arent legal designations, i told 'em i cant legally marry ALL of you mrs. kams, so we all just had various religious ceremonies and just all live and sleep together and do other various activities that to think about would make my mind shatter given the ridiculous nature of how amazing all the mrs. kams are. and that's it, i'm technically not "legally" married to any mrs. kams but i guess they could all go after my nht's if there was a splitsville under common law, but.... that'll never happen....
    ...All hail the King!!
    ...I'm guessing you are an amazing method actor...

Cheers to you and the little misseses

Depending on the ferocity of the event you might have some saliva and maybe some urine from the loser. If they start to scratch they might bleed. If the women all gang up on Pitt who knows what you might have.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

Depending on the ferocity of the event you might have some saliva and maybe some urine from the loser. If they start to scratch they might bleed. If the women all gang up on Pitt who knows what you might have.
    Wouldn't that be called a "gang bang?"

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Wouldn't that be called a "gang bang?"

A slightly reversed one but yes.
    JohnMichael
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

A slightly reversed one but yes.
    Oh, I see. Then it's a bang gang? I like it!

"Sorry honey, can't come home tonight. Yeah, that's right. I'm going out with my bang gang."

Ok Im off the Jello,

Ok Im off the Jello,

Sorry to kill the mood but I took a class in safe food handling when I was managing support services at a hospital.
    JohnMichael
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

Sorry to kill the mood but I took a class in safe food handling when I was managing support services at a hospital.
    I made the mistake of doing a term paper on the FDA when I was in high school. I found this long table of what is allowed in each of our foods. Bug larva in chocolate, rodent pellets in bread, insect segments in peanut butter, etc etc etc..... I lost a lot of weight that year.

Thread Information