Forum Regular

I feel relax when I'm smoking

Oh, god, I feel myself so relaxed when I'm smoking a blunt. It helps me to relax after a hard day.

Forum Regular
    But you should remember not to use too much, bro. It can be harmful to your nervous system.

Forum Regular
    You're probably right, but I believe that people should care about their own health more. I know, smoking feels good, but it's not the same for your lungs. If you want to feel better, you can just take a CBD softgel, and that's it. Also, I learned on this site https://joyorganics.com/blogs/news/d...ferent-strains that there are many strains of CBD, so I'm sure that everyone will find something suitable.

Forum Regular Registered Member
    Sometimes I also want to smoke something just to calm down. A lot of stress at work.

AR Newbie Registered Member
    I have heard that smoking helps many people. And it's not bad because if it relaxes and relieves stress, then why not. But I prefer other methods on this site https://www.cornbreadhemp.com/ I often buy products that help me keep myself in good mental shape, if I may say so. But everyone chooses his own methods for himself.

Previously, I also preferred to smoke a couple of joints a day, but the fact is that in the end it leads to addiction. There is an easier and safer way to relax and I really like the products of this CBD oil company. Now there are a lot of offers of cbd and almost everywhere you can find cbd from a variety of manufacturers, but for me, premium quality plays a big role first of all.

Forum Regular
    Not so long ago, when I was in Europe, I understood that smoking cannabis for me was the best way to cope with stress and anxiety, but in my place, it's illegal to smoke cannabis. After I saw one article, you can click here to check it out as well, I learned that it was possible to take CBD products, and for me, it works just as well.

Thread Information