• 03-26-2009, 09:32 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    I just won free coffee for the next three months!
    I already mentioned in another thread that my morning staple is a cup of black coffee. Most mornings I stop at a little Canadian Institution called Tim Hortons for my cuppa joe.

Timmy's (as we Canucklehead's like to call it) runs an annual "Roll Up The Rim" contest. Occasionally I'll win a free coffee or donut. This morning I won a $100 Tim Horton's gift card. That's 67 free large coffees!

YEAH BABY!!!
  • 03-26-2009, 12:00 PM
    elapsed
    How many double-double's would that buy you? Enjoy the gift card!

cheers,
    elapsed
  • 03-26-2009, 12:14 PM
    JSE
    ......................................:eek6:
  • 03-26-2009, 12:34 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by elapsed
    How many double-double's would that buy you? Enjoy the gift card!

cheers,
    elapsed

Ick. None. Double-double is gross (IMO of course :))
  • 03-26-2009, 12:38 PM
    GMichael
    Free coffee? Free, good, coffee? You go girl. Congrats.
  • 03-26-2009, 12:46 PM
    elapsed
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Ick. None. Double-double is gross (IMO of course :))

And here I thought you were Canadian, clearly I'm mistaken! All Canadians love their curling, eat poutine, own at least one touque, and order double-double's at Timmy's.

cheers,
    elapsed
  • 03-26-2009, 04:25 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by elapsed
    And here I thought you were Canadian, clearly I'm mistaken! All Canadians love their curling, eat poutine, own at least one touque, and order double-double's at Timmy's.

cheers,
    elapsed

LOL. I curl every Sunday from October to April, I eat poutine once a year at the CNE, I own a touque, I even have snow tires on my car. But I just can't stomach a double-double.

Funny story that my sister-in-law told me. Someone from their Australia office was visiting Canada. On his way in to the office he stopped at Tim Horton's and ordered a Regular coffee, thinking that meant just plain coffee, not a flavoured coffee. He got into the office and took a sip of the coffee and almost choked on it. He said, "they put sugar in my coffee, why would they put sugar in my coffee?" My S-I-L asked him how he ordered it and he said I just asked for a regular coffee. They kicked off their meeting with a lesson on Tim Horton's lingo. :)