Forum Regular

How do I stop losing money on forex?

I've been trading for several months, but I don't seem to profit at all. I even lose money there. What's my problem?

Forum Regular
    I think that you may be using the wrong platform for that. Are you sure it's not a scam but a reliable platform?

Forum Regular
    That's really weird. I think that the problem is either in your platform or in your trading strategy. If you can't earn money for several months, I don't think that it's because you're that bad at trading. I can advise you to look for some decent brokers there https://www.dailyforexjournal.com/ , and I hope that you'll solve your problem and start making money.

Forum Regular
    Forex seems very complex - especially when you listen to the Forex mentors who make a lousy living out of their phony advises and never on the Forex itself - but in reality it’s pretty simple.

Forum Regular
    For me, before you start trading on Forex, you should first teach the basics and some trading techniques, which are many nowadays. I can personally recommend paying attention here
    In this article you will learn about 10 mata uang teratas that you can start trading and make your first profit if you master this forex trading strategy.

Thread Information