Hey Off Topic folks... a little help?

I know you guys like audio, otherwise you probably wouldn't be here... even though you spend a good deal of time here in the Off Topic section. I was hoping I could ask you guys a favor. We have had our Tech Articles forum open for a little while now, but have had only one article posted (by someone other than myself). Could I get you guys to go in and see if you don't have something you might be able to contribute? Maybe a simple write up on what to look for when buying speakers, or a cheap home theater package, or even something like how to design a listening room... something please!

We're trying to help the users by giving them a place to post technical articles to help others - similar to how the Reviews help users make buying decisions. I figured we've been lacking a dynamic and constantly updated tech section for some time now. Can you guys help me grow it a little bit? Maybe point out some threads that have been posted in other areas of the forums that I might be able to move over there?

Any help would be appreciated.

Forum Regular

Traveling

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    I know you guys like audio, otherwise you probably wouldn't be here... even though you spend a good deal of time here in the Off Topic section. I was hoping I could ask you guys a favor. We have had our Tech Articles forum open for a little while now, but have had only one article posted (by someone other than myself). Could I get you guys to go in and see if you don't have something you might be able to contribute? Maybe a simple write up on what to look for when buying speakers, or a cheap home theater package, or even something like how to design a listening room... something please!

We're trying to help the users by giving them a place to post technical articles to help others - similar to how the Reviews help users make buying decisions. I figured we've been lacking a dynamic and constantly updated tech section for some time now. Can you guys help me grow it a little bit? Maybe point out some threads that have been posted in other areas of the forums that I might be able to move over there?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Well, we've been traveling for some time now, but when I get back home and get a number of things out of the way, I plan to do one or two "how to" articles. The compositon would take me some time what with rewrites and proof reading. As it is now we basically get on computers at the local library wherever we are or occasionally on a computer at the home of a friend or relative.
    "Opposition brings concord. Out of discord comes the fairest harmony."
    ------Heraclitus of Ephesis (fl. 504-500 BC), trans. Wheelwright.

Forum Regular
    Here are some nice audio and video practical tips for fixing everyday problems. Since you advertise for Axiom anyway, perhaps they will let you reprint it here.

http://www.axiomaudio.com/tips.html

Thread Information