Hey guys...have to say goodbye

Since I've participated in this forum more than the other forums, I figured I'd say goodbye here. I'm the guy who has been managing the AudioReview site behind the scenes for ConsumerReview for the past year or so... not many of you know me, as I don't claim to be an audiophile at any level. I originally built and have managed our CarReview site, then took on the AudioReview and VideogameReview sites when times got tough. After nearly 5 years of building, fixing, creating, breaking, changing, and keeping things the same with our sites, I'm about ready to move on to something else - not sure what just yet, but I'm taking the summer off to have some fun.

I know AudioReview has been through some tough times in which it looked like nobody was manning the ship, but I think we made some good progress in the last 6 months to help improve things. I thank you all for helping out even when you didn't like the changes, and I'm confident that the company will continue to improve on some things in my absence. It's been fun chatting and debating with many of you. I'll try and stop in once in a while to see how things are going.

Hope you guys continue to be the loud voice in the ear of the company - they really are trying to give you the best audio site around. Take care.

Chris
    AudioReview.com

JSE
    Hey Chris,

Very sorry to hear you are leaving. It's been a lot of fun having your contribution to this forum as well as others. I must say that your presence here has been much appreciated by myself and many others for sure.

I hope you still drop in as a regular often. I have always enjoyed our discussions even though we sometimes differ in our opinions. One thing is for sure, your opinion and contribution will be missed if you don't keep coming around.

Anyway, have a great summer full of relaxation and fun and don't forget your friends here at AudioReview.

JSE

Well, that's somewhat disappointing news, Chris. While I haven't been as active as I had been in the past on this site, I've recalled the some of the best, most level-headed arguments propping up the flimsy liberal viewpoints came from you. Of course, given the fact that most arguments supporting liberal viewpoints are ridiculous and without substance, that may not be saying a whole lot! As a moderate in a mob of wackos, you stand out like a sore thumb, but that's a GOOD thing!

Your input has been worth reading and you will be missed. Thanks for the effort in cleaning up this site and ridding it of the trolls. By all means, post when you get a chance!

Above all, have a GREAT summer!
    Click here to see my system.

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

Sorry to see you go...

...I certainly owe you a debt of gratitude...

jimHJJ(...best wishes in your future endeavors...)

Forum Regular
    Sorry to hear you leaving and wish you the best in your future endevours. You will be missed.

Forum Regular

Best luck in your future endevours.

Enjoy the summer off, man am I envious. Thanks for cleaning AR up Chris, it was a real disaster site before you came aboard, with all the trolls and such. I hate to see you go, but I wish you the best.

Class act, Chris.

Goodbye & good luck!

Pete
    I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
    Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information