Thread: All Flyered Up!

Suspended

All Flyered Up!

If you have not been watching the Flyers-Penguins series, you haven't been watching Hockey. This is Old School Hockey and during yesterday's 1st period, I thought I was back in the 70s for a spell.

This is one of the most exciting Flyers teams in a long while and it's everybody, not just one or two hot dogs.

Crosby is a Punk and the rest of them are a bunch of sore losers getting their asses handed to them from a bunch of kids, along with a few geezers like Jager, who has done a real nice job of being silent yet feeding the other guys opportunities.

Go Flyers!!!!!

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Yup. I think I made the comment to someone that it looked like pond hockey but i like your analogy better.

And, yes, Crosby is showing himself to be the gutless, classless punk that all of us have known lurked behind the Team Jacob on steroids facade.

What an asshat.
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Charm Thai™
    I only watch hockey on the rare occasion however i am sick of these ESPN guys constantly stating the NHL has to clean itself up and protect it's star players (namely Crosby). Hockey is a tough man's sport so I think you know who needs to toughen up or go home.

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Actually, I've been really impressed with Crosby's willingness to get involved in the rough stuff. In the past he's talked tough and cowered away. Good for him for getting into it at least.

As for the Pens, they're just getting whooped. Fleury has been brutal.
    It's a funny game. The whole world saw the Briere goal in game 1 was offside - the Flyers should never have made it to OT to win game 1. But they did and haven't looked back and every single thing that goes wrong fro Pittsburgh now goes straight to their heads.

I knew when Fleury tapped in that first goal yesterday the Pens were toast.

Great to see Voracek, Simmonds etc doing so well. What's funny is Carter/Richards are doing ok agains the toothless Canucks.

Thread Information