Happy New Year everyone!

Printable View

• 12-30-2008, 12:58 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    Happy New Year everyone!
    So what've y'all got planned for New Years Eve and Day?
  • 12-30-2008, 01:12 PM
    GMichael
    even me?
    I plan on checking my eyelids for light leaks.
    How about you? Going to another concert?
  • 12-31-2008, 08:26 AM
    Worf101
    Oh....
    And the same to you my Far North Puddlin. Happy New Years to ya. As for moi... Football and fatty foods... what a perfect combination!!!!

Da Worfster
  • 12-31-2008, 08:41 AM
    Sugar Beats
    I got a smokin' deal on the cutest little dress (zebra print w/ black sequin trim! sooo cute!) @ an after Christmas sale, so I'm heading out downtown tonight to wear it. Going to a place called the "SkyBar". It's supposed to have 5 star cuisine, so I have reservations @ 9 w/ a friend, then we're going to check out the dancing at the Skybar afterward which is on the 13th fr & overlooks the city. Hope it'll be fun! :wink5:

The weather looks good for today and tonight at least, so no travel worries.

Happy New Year! Hope y'all have fun!
  • 12-31-2008, 01:42 PM
    JohnMichael
    Well first I will celebrate that my time on the grand jury ended today. Later I will enjoy a nice bottle of wine. Then just dancing by myself.
  • 12-31-2008, 01:53 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    Well first I will celebrate that my time on the grand jury ended today. Later I will enjoy a nice bottle of wine. Then just dancing by myself.

Congrats on having finished your time on the Grand Jury JM. I know how happy you must be to have this over. But think of all the good that you did in helping to get all those deadbeats off the streets.

Enjoy your wine. As for the dancing by yourself...TMI!