RGA
    Forum Regular

Got this one from an American...

because it needs to be pointed out at the beginning of every thread in OT forums that I am not attacking the U.S.

This is kind of pro democrat though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Got this one from an American...-393359_2967768672120_1198770161_33281743_1010981406_n.jpg  

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RGA View Post
    because it needs to be pointed out at the beginning of every thread in OT forums that I am not attacking the U.S.

This is kind of pro democrat though.
    A certain American sees no remorse at attacking Canada so why be so considerate?

Oh yeah, because you're Canadian. And, if Canadians are nothing else, we are polite.

I can't see what you posted, so I can't comment on that part of your post.

RGA
    Forum Regular
    It's strange that some people can't see images - I had this problem in Canada but I see the image fine here in HK. Some people are able to see the pics while others get a red X.

If I am not logged in I can't see the imaged - but you must have been logged in in order to post - So perhaps the admin here can figure it out.

Unfortunately - some people can't distinguish a difference in attacking a political ideology )or Religion) or a party is not attacking the United States - I have lots of American friends - and dated Americans and I considered a job in the States (a right wing state no less). I have friends who vote Harper and loved Bush. Also have a good friend who is a Pastor and another who is a Mormon. I wouldn't want them running the country but as friends no problem. And it's not cause I think they'd be violent - just that I don't think they can separate what is said in their books from actual reality. And moral ant ethical decisions and laws come from their views of what their books say - that is problematic to me.

As an aside - I was tempted to put it in it's own thread but again an American friend sent me this on Fox news - I know that left wingers tend to hate Fox News and Right wingers seem to view Fox as gospel but I want to try and figure out the following link.

Looking at this "purely" objectively and without the John Stewart commentary - I don't understand how any sane rational thinking human being with an intelligence above that of a brain dead cat can possibly see what Fox News does here as blatant misrepresentation of the truth - I mean the footage is right there.

The comment sections are scary - you have people ripping Stewart for being a smug ass - which to me is completely irrelevant - who cares what the messenger is blathering on about - the issue is the serious and blatant (and happens a LOT - which is why Canada's CTRC isn't allowing Fox News into Canada unless it takes the word News out of the title).

This is scary because this organization calls itself a News organization and they know most of their followers don't fact check or get the banjo off their knee.

How Fox "News" Makes You Stupid - YouTube

I have no real problem with a right leaning perspective from a news organization - really you need that side represented for balance but when you have to do the above it's basically an admission that you have no real argument and that to win your case you have to lie about the other guy's argument. Basically for stuff like this there should be a law on the books for NEWS organizations - $5billion fine PER infraction payable in cash by end of business day. And yes that goes for CNN as well - report the news - don't invent it or suffer the consequence - otherwise the News is a farce.

Thread Information