Rep points are my LIFE!! Groundbeef's Avatar

Girls with the New Pig!

Here are the ladies with the new piggy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Girls with the New Pig!-img082.jpg  
    Pioneer Reciever VSX-1015TX
    JBL Speakers
    Pioneer Plasma PDP-5071HD
    Xbox 360 (The Console to Own)
    Sony BDP-550
    DirecTV DVR HD20 Reciever
    1 Schnoodle
    2 Guinia Pigs

Very nice, but don't let my cat see them. She'd play with them for hours, or until they stopped moving.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

nightflier
    Don't these things poop all over the place, kind of like hamsters & rabbits?

(I'm talking about the pigs, of course, not the ladies.)

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Hey Beefy, not only are the piggies cute but your girls are beautiful!

You're a good man, Charlie Brown!!

Thanks FA. They get it from their mother (Thank God). Otherwise they would be balding, and a bit thick in the middle. Although I'm working on the thick part. My pants keep on shrinking. And I'm not going to go a size bigger.

Nightflier-Nah, they are not too bad as far as the crapping goes. They do drop one or two every-so-often, but not nearly like a rabbit.

Still, when the girls have them out while watching TV they tend to have them on either a towel, or paper towel on their lap. Usually they poop after being fed. Especially hay!
    JBL Speakers
    Sony BDP-550
    1 Schnoodle
    2 Guinia Pigs

Ahhhh

The goils are soooooo cute.... BUT (and you knew there wuz one coming din'tcha!) the whole thing brings to mind certain questions, and "enquring minds wanna know".

1. When's the last time you saw your bathroom? All dems wimmin's I KNOW you never get a chance to errr... "read in da library".

2. Out numbered 4 to 1, good god man what do you do when all start yammering at once?

3.Not one but THREE weddings!!! Hell we might as well shoot you now.

4. "Let me get this straight."
    "You got three girls"
    "Sooner or later they'll all be in their teens?"
    "Same house?"
    "You're in the house?"
    "They're in the house?"
    "YOU'RE in the house?"
    "Fare well and adieu to you fair Spanish Ladies...."

5. Do you drink?

Just thought I'd ask.

Da Worfster
    Last edited by Worf101; 12-30-2008 at 10:43 AM.

Poor GB.
    Poor poor GB.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by Worf101
    The goils are soooooo cute.... BUT (and you knew there wuz one coming din'tcha!) the whole thing brings to mind certain questions, and "enquring minds wanna know".

1. When's the last time you saw your bathroom? All dems wimmin's I KNOW you never get a chance to errr... "read in da library".

2. Out numbered 4 to 1, good god man what do you do when all start yammering at once?

3.Not one but THREE weddings!!! Hell we might as well shoot you now.

4. "Let me get this straight."
    "You got three girls"
    "Sooner or later they'll all be in their teens?"
    "Same house?"
    "You're in the house?"
    "They're in the house?"
    "YOU'RE in the house?"
    "Fare well and adieu to you fair Spanish Ladies...."

5. Do you drink?

Just thought I'd ask.

Da Worfster
    1. Girls have their own bathroom. It has a double sink, so they fight it out. Wife and I have barred them from the Master Bath, so I get plenty of time. Plus when they get older, if they want more "space" they can use the full bath I put in the basement.

For your follow-up, yes we have enough hot water. I specified duel 40Gal water heaters when we built. Haven't run out yet, with company over and all 3 showers running, and doing laundry.

2. I installed an office in the basement as part of my work when doing the basement finishing. I installed insulation, and a solid wood door. The carpet seals it up like a drum. I even installed a lock. There is room for a refridgerator if things get too rough.

3. I have to get them through college first. We will worry about the weddings later.

4. See # 2. There is also a hide-a-bed couch in there. I'm working on fresh-air vents.

5. Yep.
    JBL Speakers
    Sony BDP-550
    1 Schnoodle
    2 Guinia Pigs

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    I can tell by the smiles on the faces that Dad has earned some serious brownie points for a few years down the road when he loses his senses and needs to be looked after....or when mom finally boots him outta the house, whichever comes first.

Looks like the Beef family is full of happiness this time of year, which is all a man can ask for. Well done.

Audio/HT Nut version 1.3a
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf101

5. Do you drink?

Just thought I'd ask.

Da Worfster
    I just spewed my orange juice all over my computer monitor!

Groundbeef, you've got three very lovely daughters (cute too...absolute dolls)! In a few years you are going to have hordes of young men camped out in your front yard. I only had boys. I'm very jealous.

RR6

Oh yeah, speaking of guinea pigs, see below.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by RoadRunner6; 12-31-2008 at 01:06 AM.

Go Sooty! You're my new hero.

nightflier
    Sitting on a towel? Then they have got to be the best behaved pigs I've ever heard of. Guinea Pigs can run like the dickens (if I remember right). Catching one who doesn't want to be caught is harder than catching a Chinchilla (had one of those too until moms got fed up with the hair).

Now we have cats - much more low-care, if you ask me. I just have to keep them from the audio gear, which is done with a door. Nothing that walks on more than 2 legs allowed in the man-cave....

Quote Originally Posted by nightflier
    Sitting on a towel? Then they have got to be the best behaved pigs I've ever heard of. Guinea Pigs can run like the dickens (if I remember right). Catching one who doesn't want to be caught is harder than catching a Chinchilla (had one of those too until moms got fed up with the hair).

Now we have cats - much more low-care, if you ask me. I just have to keep them from the audio gear, which is done with a door. Nothing that walks on more than 2 legs allowed in the man-cave....
    The Guinea Pigs can move fast. However, if sitting on someones lap, they are generally being fed a snack, and being petted. Both things that they enjoy. So they tend to sit rather still, and not move around. If I just put them on a towel on the floor, they would rocket off to the nearest dark corner to hide.
    JBL Speakers
    Sony BDP-550
    1 Schnoodle
    2 Guinia Pigs

Thread Information