Thread: Funny story.

Funny story.

The wife and our 2 year old girl went to the Philippines for 3 weeks. While they were away, I built a swing set. It has a slide on it. I decided to Lemon Pledge the slide (as I would have liked someone to do for me if I was a kid). First time down the slide, she went so fast that the little bumps on it flung her into the air. She clunked back down on the slide and shot off the end of it like she was shot out of a canon. She hit the ground on her back and slid in a spread eagle for about 5 feet. When she stopped, she sat up, turned back to me and simply said, "Wow Daddy!"
    Then she ran back up the stairs to do it again. But before she went down, she pointed to the ground where the slide ends and told me, "Stand there Daddy."
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    I think she just invented Human Bowling!

Forum Regular

Thanks for sharing the cute moment with us.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael View Post
    The wife and our 2 year old girl went to the Philippines for 3 weeks. While they were away, I built a swing set. It has a slide on it. I decided to Lemon Pledge the slide (as I would have liked someone to do for me if I was a kid). First time down the slide, she went so fast that the little bumps on it flung her into the air. She clunked back down on the slide and shot off the end of it like she was shot out of a canon. She hit the ground on her back and slid in a spread eagle for about 5 feet. When she stopped, she sat up, turned back to me and simply said, "Wow Daddy!"
    Then she ran back up the stairs to do it again. But before she went down, she pointed to the ground where the slide ends and told me, "Stand there Daddy."
    How fun was that?! You must have been a proud papa and smiling ear to ear watching all of the moment unfold. You now have new Daddy Duties
    My audio lab:
    Qinpu A-6000 MK ll Integrated Amp
    Blue Marble Audio Speaker Wire
    Tannoy Mercury V4
    HHB CDR-850
    Grant Fidelity DAC-11/Phillips 7DJ8 tube

Parasound Zamp V.3/Parasound ZPre2 Preamp
    Signal Cable Analog 2 Speaker Wire
    Dali Ikon 2 mk 2
    Marantz SACD/DVD DV6001
    Stello DA 100 Signature DAC

HT:
    Arcam AVR 200
    Signal Cable Classic Speaker Cable
    Mirage Nanosat
    Rel R-528 Subwoofer
    Marantz SACD/DVD DV6001

Various power cords, I.C.'s, optical, coax, and analog cables.

Yes, she is a lot of fun. Never a dull moment anymore.
    Thanks.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Thread Information