Put him on the table!

Clear.

KAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Clear.

KAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

5cc's of adrenalin nurse.

Clear

KAZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

That's it. I'm calling it. This sight is dead as of 5:10PM EST, Thursday, August 21st 2008. Call the coroner.
    Who's up for some coffee?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Well, I usually reserve such sedate beverages for the a.m. hours but I could put on a pot of Tchibo Mellow Roast if ya think it'll help.

Forum Regular
    Not dead, just a sort of ghost town, or like most malls in Kansas City.

I put the Gee in Gear.... thekid's Avatar
    It has its own pace I will give you that.......

I put the Gee in Gear.... thekid's Avatar
    Just another observation on this topic.....
    I look ay the number of views on some of the posts here and compare it to the number of replies and it is way out of line.

Either we have a lot of lurkers here who do not want to post for some reason or a very apathetic community that choses not to participate. Perhaps past flame wars have made people wary of posting or just move on......

On the plus side since I travel so often I can be away for a week and catch up on "new posts" in about 10 minutes.......

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by thekid
    I look ay the number of views on some of the posts here and compare it to the number of replies and it is way out of line.

Either we have a lot of lurkers here who do not want to post for some reason or a very apathetic community that choses not to participate. Perhaps past flame wars have made people wary of posting or just move on......
    That's been my experience. There has been a lot of name calling recently as well which I don't think reflects well on the community at large... on the hole..err... the whole.

All dat chit

On the plus side since I travel so often I can be away for a week and catch up on "new posts" in about 10 minutes.......
    Who is this kid "thekid" ? How'd he know all that shizit?

I haven't compared the numbers recently, but views vs post used to always be around 10:1. (+/- a few %)
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Thread Information