• 02-08-2012, 06:46 AM
    Worf101
    The face of an internet Troll...
    I always wondered what one of these guys looked at. As I suspected a fat faced, chain smoking loser waiting for the bus who's only excuse for his stupidity is saying over and over again "it's not illegal"! What an ass hat.

Worf

BBC confronts Facebook troll | Technically Incorrect - CNET News

• 02-08-2012, 09:25 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    There is something seriously wrong with anyone who gains pleasure from hurting people, especially hurting people who are already obviously hurting from the loss of a loved one. I hope that one day he gets to experience the pain that he is inflicting on others. The sad thing is, if that were ever to happen, he wouldn't understand the irony.

What got me is that, not only did he not see anything wrong with his behaviour, but he actually got up out of his bus seat to defend himself. Most people would hide their face in shame at being called out that way.

Ass hat is too good for him.
  • 02-09-2012, 03:41 PM
    LeRoy
    Not only is the guy a true Nimrod he is also vile human thing.
  • 02-09-2012, 04:14 PM
    kexodusc
    How does someone end up like that?
  • 02-29-2012, 11:15 AM
    Feanor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Worf101 View Post
    I always wondered what one of these guys looked at. As I suspected a fat faced, chain smoking loser waiting for the bus who's only excuse for his stupidity is saying over and over again "it's not illegal"! What an ass hat.

Worf

A$$holes abound, unfortunately.

Hurtful and insulting things are said all the time by various people, most often on account of their own sense of inferiority, whether sefl-acknowledged or not.

From the 'Panorama' item, it seems racist insults, (though apparently not other types), are illegal. In Canada it's illegal to "incite hatred" against "identifiable groups" identified by colour, race, religion, ethnic origin or sexual orientation, although statements of fact are excepted. Mere insults aren't necessarily banned to my knowledge.
  • 03-15-2012, 11:25 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    I am finding great irony in how much spam I'm deleting from a thread about internet trolls. :D
  • 03-15-2012, 12:30 PM
    GMichael
    1 Attachment(s)
    Here he is!
  • 03-15-2012, 12:33 PM
    GMichael
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GMichael View Post
    Here he is!

I'll try again.

Nevermind....:incazzato:

Here: I'm just not sure which one is me.
    The 18 Types Of Internet Trolls | Smosh
  • 04-07-2012, 11:52 PM
    neel424
    aholes will be aholes
  • 04-09-2012, 02:21 PM
    Mash
    Lets get real & think this through
    Q - What is the purpose of Facebook?
    A - Make money for the owners of Facebook
    Q - How do the owners then accomplish their greater profits?
    A - Get more eyes visiting Facebook
    Q - How do you get more eyes visiting Facebook
    A - Build buzz and inflame, and move people to take (useless) action.

If everything were sweetness and light with only polite and empathetic people on Facebook, would you give this nearly as much attention? Not at all, right?