• 11-20-2010, 10:50 AM
    Feanor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Terrence the Terrible
    You wanna be really creeped out? I also have twin younger brothers LOLOLOL

When it comes to kids I'm not sure two-for-one is the better deal.

Well OK, maybe in your own case, Terrence.
  • 11-20-2010, 12:10 PM
    Sir Terrence the Terrible
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Feanor
    When it comes to kids I'm not sure two-for-one is the better deal.

Well OK, maybe in your own case, Terrence.

LOLOL, thanks Feanor. I am sure that some wished my twin was an only child! We are identical not only in looks, but many personality traits as well. The only difference is I am an extrovert, and he is a introvert. This is our ying and yang balancing act. My younger twin brothers look alike, but are completely different otherwise.
  • 11-20-2010, 01:41 PM
    Woochifer
    Awesome! Many congrats to you and your better half! I know you'd talked about this a few years ago, and the countdown has now started. All the best, your life is about to change is a lot of expected and unexpected ways.
  • 11-21-2010, 05:18 AM
    kexodusc
    Thanks Wooch. I know it's no coincidence your posting frequency changed around the same time your baby arrived. Nice to see you still dropping in from time to time though.
  • 11-21-2010, 01:54 PM
    Mingus
    Congrats Kex. I know you will very busy with the new arrivals. I remember we didn't have any rest with each of ours.. but they were lots of fun. I have four....three daughters and one son.
  • 11-21-2010, 06:57 PM
    Worf101
    Ahem....
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 3LB
    are you saying theres old pics of a wee Worf in a dress floatin around?

:eek:

Ahem, cough... wheeze...

And you sir can bite me!!!! Klingon's don't wear dresses. However there IS an old photo of two identical black munchkins sittin' on Santa's lap. He was confused to say the least.

Worf
  • 11-25-2010, 09:01 AM
    Sir Terrence the Terrible
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Worf101
    Ahem, cough... wheeze...

And you sir can bite me!!!! Klingon's don't wear dresses. However there IS an old photo of two identical black munchkins sittin' on Santa's lap. He was confused to say the least.

Worf

Was he confused that they were identical, or black munchkins? A little clarity here please.....