AR Newbie Registered Member

Smile Does any1 know a tool for converting various video formats to Apple TV MP4 format!!

Hi people, I need some advice from the people here and hope that I can get the solution to my problem. I am looking for a tool that can help me to convert the various formats such as 3GP, MPEG, SivX, ASF, MOV, RMVB, RM, MP4, and WMV to Apple TV Video MP4 format. But, what I particularly want is that the software should have good video editing features and should have a fine conversion speed. That is what I want particularly.

Thanks in advance!!!

And the board anxiously awaits the spammer's response before the thread gets deleted!
    Wooch's Home Theater 2.0 (Pics)
    Panasonic VIERA TH-C50FD18 50" 1080p
    Paradigm Reference Studio 40, CC, and 20 v.2
    Adire Audio Rava (EQ: Behringer Feedback Destroyer DSP1124)
    Yamaha RX-A1030
    Dual CS5000 (Ortofon OM30 Super)
    Sony UBP-X800
    Sony Playstation 3 (MediaLink OS X Server)
    Sony ES SCD-C2000ES
    JVC HR-S3912U
    Directv HR44 and WVB
    Logitech Harmony 700
    iPhone 5s/iPad 3
    Linksys WES610

The Neverending DVD/BD Collection

Subwoofer Setup and Parametric EQ Results *Dead Link*

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ALEX22
    Hi people, I am looking for a tool...
    Try looking in a mirror.

Suspended
    I was going to say: 'You are a tool', but I think FA got the same message across.

Forum Regular
    Hello. As I know you should use some special software on your PC like for example Adobe Premiere or . Talking about editing for simple videos, I usually do this via internet, very simple and fast!

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Oventorot View Post
    Hello. As I know you should use some special software on your PC like for example Adobe Premiere or . Talking about editing for simple videos, I usually do this via internet, very simple and fast!
    Yeah, I agree with you. Adobe Premiere is really one of the best applications, but it is not so simple in use and for beginners I recommend to search something else. Talking about online video editing tools, you can find more information on Fastreel website. This montage maker is really cool!

Forum Regular
    There is a feature on networks that you don't always know how to fix. I have repeatedly encountered the fact that the privacy connections are lost when creating a backup copy. This article at https://setapp.com/how-to/fix-your-c...-private-error describes a number of things that helped me a lot with this. I advise you to read this, and I am sure that it will be useful to you.

Frankly, I find it difficult to answer your question

Because I have not encountered such a problem. I was very lucky. I managed to buy a convenient and functional IPTV/OTT MAG set-top box https://www.switchonshop.com/en/ from an online store . So now I watch the content I want in excellent quality

Thread Information