Forum Regular

Is debt consolidation a good idea?

I have about $10k in credit card debt for small purchases that added up way too quickly (i.e. groceries, eating out). It's on two credit cards through Chase with approximately 24% interest on each. Is it better to continue to make $200 monthly payments (or as much as I can that month) to Chase or take out a personal loan for $10k with a lower interest rate?

Forum Regular
    Debt consolidation can be a good idea in certain situations, but it ultimately depends on your individual financial circumstances and goals. Debt consolidation involves taking out a new loan to pay off multiple debts, such as credit cards or personal loans, and consolidating them into a single monthly payment with a lower interest rate. However, before you start using the services of a particular company, it is worth reading the reviews about it. Therefore, I can recommend grace loan advance reviews reddit. If you read these reviews, you can decide if you should use the services of these guys. I hope my answer helps you!

Forum Regular
    Gone are the days of endless paperwork and long waiting periods for Soluții Financiare Rapide. Rapid Nebancar has revolutionized the lending process with their efficient services. I couldn't be happier with the quick turnaround time and hassle-free experience.

Thread Information