• 12-12-2008, 12:47 PM
    Woochifer
    Countdown to GM's 10,000 Post Party!
    Holy crap! GMichael has gone over 9,900 posts! At his prolific pace, he might hit 10,000 posts oh WITHIN THE HOUR!

Time to comment, congratulate in advance, call up some strippers, or otherwise convince him not to cross that 10k threshold (it's all downhill from there, y'know!)!
  • 12-12-2008, 12:55 PM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Woochifer
    Holy crap! GMichael has gone over 9,900 posts! At his prolific pace, he might hit 10,000 posts oh WITHIN THE HOUR!

Time to comment, congratulate in advance, call up some strippers, or otherwise convince him not to cross that 10k threshold (it's all downhill from there, y'know!)!

OMG! A thread in my honor?! I'm so embarrassed & don't know what to say.

Oh well. That never stopped me before.
    Thanks Wooch. Send my strippers to Rich though. Wifey has been a little emotional lately.:thumbsup:
  • 12-12-2008, 12:55 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    Geez, that's gotta be worth an Audio Review T-shirt or something, at least.

AtomicAdam, are you reading this?
  • 12-12-2008, 01:07 PM
    Rich-n-Texas
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GMichael
    OMG! A thread in my honor?! I'm so embarrassed & don't know what to say.

Oh well. That never stopped me before.
    Thanks Wooch. Send my strippers to Rich though.

Gimme. GimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimme GimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimme GimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimme GimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimme GimmeGimmeGimmeGimme

Quote:

Originally Posted by GM
    Wifey has been a little emotional lately.:thumbsup:

How many trips to the store so far for pickles & ice cream? :sosp:
  • 12-12-2008, 01:26 PM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    How many trips to the store so far for pickles & ice cream? :sosp:

Every day it's something different. Wednesday night was the pizza with meatballs, ham and sausage. She ate one piece and didn't want anymore. I had to eat the rest. Yesterday it was french fries. It had to be the jumbo size from McDonalds. She had three pieces and guess who ate the rest. Last night she ground up a bunch of sour cream potato chips and mixed them with chocolate ice cream. Thank God she finished that herself! If this keeps up I'll be the size of a whale by Christmas.:mad2:

Oh, tonight she wants fried chicken and spaghetti.