Colts Rule!!!!!

Printable View

• 11-16-2009, 03:05 AM
    thekid
    Colts Rule!!!!!
    I know this post is a bit inane but if you hung in there for every second of the NE vs IND game last night you were rewarded with an incredible-unbelievable......etc finish. :shocked:

Wow O Wow Wee........ :yesnod:

Belichick out coached himself and may have hurt the morale of his team going forward for the rest of the season with his 4th and 2 decision. NE fans will be crying about the officals-(sorry but his foot did touch inside the 30 when he gained control of that pass-yes it was pass interference on the Collie pass.... :prrr: )

Colts just need to take care of business the next couple of games and then should have wrapped up home field advantage throught the playoffs.
  • 11-16-2009, 06:16 AM
    L.J.
    Very stupid decision to go for it. I understand only needing 2 yards to end the game, but you gotta trust your D. Punt the ball, game most likely would have been over. I've seen Indy pull many come from behind victories so I hung in there. If any team can make a strong comeback it's Indy. Great game.
  • 11-16-2009, 07:54 AM
    kexodusc
    Hmmm, I actually thougth the way the D was playing, and the way Manning was, that their best chance was going for it...I was thinking too much time left to give the ball back to the Colts...you could smell it. They weren't going to be denied.
    Do you want your star-studded offence on the field for the game-deciding play, or your rattled D?

Guess if they made 1st down we would be calling it a genius play. Tough spot.
  • 11-16-2009, 09:08 AM
    02audionoob
    I thought the decision showed fear. At first glance it seemed like more Belichick legend-in-his-own-mind smartness. Then I decided he knew his defense couldn't stop the Colts, no matter what the distance.
  • 11-17-2009, 09:36 AM
    GMichael
    The decision to go for it surprised me, but as Kex said, if it had worked, everyone would be calling him a genius. I'm just glad that the Colt won. I like Bill B but Tom Brady rubs me the wrong way.
  • 11-17-2009, 10:15 AM
    blackraven
    Go Vikings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:3:
  • 11-17-2009, 10:45 AM
    GMichael
    When do the Vikes play the Pack again?
  • 11-17-2009, 10:55 AM
    blackraven
    Next year! They played them twice and smoked them!
  • 11-17-2009, 11:13 AM
    GMichael
    So we should be looking at the Vikes vs the Saints in the NFC championship. Who will we see in the AFC? Colt & Pats, Colts & SD, Colts & Cinci?
  • 11-17-2009, 11:44 AM
    3LB
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GMichael
    So we should be looking at the Vikes vs the Saints in the NFC championship. Who will we see in the AFC? Colt & Pats, Colts & SD, Colts & Cinci?

Cinci lost their running back for no telling how long - heard they signed Larry Johnson outta KC, so who knows. Don't count out Pittsburg (much as I hate'em) and don't count out any contender in the jekyl-n-hyde NFC. Remember how AZ backed their way into the playoffs and then caught fire? If only Philly had a viable running game.
  • 11-17-2009, 12:28 PM
    blackraven
    Pittsburgh is very dangerous and just maybe the best team in the NFL. The Vikes defense is suspect and I'm not convinced about the Saint's just yet. Pitt beat the Vikes.
  • 11-17-2009, 12:46 PM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 3LB
    Cinci lost their running back for no telling how long - heard they signed Larry Johnson outta KC, so who knows. Don't count out Pittsburg (much as I hate'em) and don't count out any contender in the jekyl-n-hyde NFC. Remember how AZ backed their way into the playoffs and then caught fire? If only Philly had a viable running game.

The Colts have no running game either. They may get away with it though as long as all their playoff games are at home. Philly needs a running game to win in December or January.
  • 11-17-2009, 12:48 PM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by blackraven
    Pittsburgh is very dangerous and just maybe the best team in the NFL. The Vikes defense is suspect and I'm not convinced about the Saint's just yet. Pitt beat the Vikes.

They are the world champs until they get replaced. I would never count them out. Cinci looked good though. They played a tough game.
  • 11-17-2009, 05:28 PM
    3LB
    The Bengals finally are playiing to their potential. This has to be the biggest collection of underachievers ever. I still dooubt whether they have the ability to gut it out in the playoffs, provided they don't fold before then.
  • 11-17-2009, 06:32 PM
    blackraven
    Adding LJ should improve the Bengals running game as long as they have a good offensive line. Thats the problem with the Bears. They have no offensive line and can't run the ball, so JC is forced to throw a lot into the defensive backs hands.