Forum Regular

Do you have a hobby?

What do you prefer to do in your spare time?

AR Newbie Registered Member
    My hobby doesn't claim to be original. I just enjoy cooking and reading books. There are so many colorful cookbooks now. I can never buy them all, but the e-book site gives me the opportunity to experiment. Here, check my site. I am especially interested in those books whose authors are recognized Michelin star chefs. This is often unexpected and interesting. Have you ever cooked according to such recipes?

Forum Regular
    i like a travel and musik
    and i like a run in rrk near my home

Forum Regular
    My hobby is studying the history of Europe. I love to travel to European museums and small towns.
    I also like to ski. A month later I planned my trip to Tyrol. Tyrol is worldwide popular for its multifarious ski areas. The hotel for my trip to tirol I chose and made a hotel book reservation on the site hotelfriend.com
    This is a very convenient search system which includes hotels of different levels

Forum Regular
    My biggest passion is painting

Forum Regular
    I don't know if it's a hobby or not, but I just love spending all my free time here on https://www.iwantblacks.com/black/lesbian-chat.html... Have you ever heard about that resource? There are so many different girls and boys and you may make new friends there or even find your true love there. Good luck.

Well, I have a very unique hobby. I like to collect hoodies, jackets, hats and fan stuff of different rappers and music artists like Juice Wrld, Mac Miller, Eminem, Enrique, Pitbull etc. I am a music lover and also want to be a great singer in the future. I also like to play instruments in my spare time.

I have a dog. His name is Tommy. He is 1 year old. He is very well groomed and vaccinated dog. I love to spend my extra time with my dog. So this is my hobby.

I have very unique hobby. My hobby is collecting coins and old weapons. This is my extra time activity.

My hobby is cleaning. I know this is very strange hobby. But I love to clean my house in my extra time. Because I am very sensitive and I love neat and clean environment.

Forum Regular Registered Member
    Well, I have a very Unique Hobby. I like to buy different products of celebrities like astroworld, Juice Wrld, Lil peep, But my favourite one is astroworld. Yesterday I buy a Hoodie from these sites. This is cool and very relaxable.

I have very unique hobby. I like buy different merch products like hoodies, sweatshirts, hats, beanies from different sites.

Forum Regular Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteWintter View Post
    I have very unique hobby. I like buy different merch products like hoodies, sweatshirts, hats, beanies from different sites.
    My hobby is also like to buy. How much interest. I just like to buy hoodies from different stores. When I read you comment I read you buy hoodie from this store. What a coincidence I also buy hoodie from this store. As I mentinoed in my previuse comment my favourite star is juice wrld, thats why I buy 999 hoodie because I am a great fan of juice wlrd

I have very unique hobby. I like buy different merch products like hoodies, sweatshirts, hats, beanies from different sites like juice wrld official store.

Forum Regular
    I used to always worry a lot about this, but I advise you not to get upset and do not stop looking for a new relationship. Only this can really help.

Forum Regular
    Thank you for your attention right there, man. And as for me, I have found my wife because I tried to use these tips https://todayheadline.co/five-stereo...-dating-myths/ and I'm so happy right now. I can't imagine my life without her and it definitely was my best decision. If you are looking for something like that then go there.

Thread Information