please let this be the last...

For a couple years at least.

Well - we moved - again - from Mt Baldy, which was awesome - back to Oakland. Move went very well. We actually landed in the same building we were in before we left. This time though with a better unit and a view. I moved all the Audio gear in 1st of course. Can't do anything in a home w/o music.

Here is a little photo. The room is actually good sized and the audio has been sounding pretty damn spectacular. I've mainly been running the TT -> Mystere -> Brodmann with WyWires speaker cables (nice!) and Granite Audio ICs. I've been a very happy camper.

Wifie is still down in the hell that is SoCal - finishing this semester's classes - she moves up on June 5th - which I can't wait for. I tried to go grocery shopping the other day - it was a distress. Only left with milk, eggs, bread, butter, beer. And this is from a guy who knows how to actually cook! I just don't know how to shop w/o my other half because we've been shopping together for almost 7 years. And well I was in Whole PayCheck - so that alone was loopy. Anyways - Picked up a nice comfy recliner as my listening chair for the moment. Need to get fancy stuff like a bed, bookshelfs, table, desk... you know... internet connection... ugh.

I have a great story that you vinyl fans will smack me for! I just need to get a photo and will post soon enough. And then you can banish me from the halls of vinyl.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    I thought you loved your new place in the mountains. What happened?

I did. It was awesome. but...

No wonder we have had back to back super wet winters down here......to many No Cal people...lol Glad you enjoyed your stay for the most part.
    HT
    Pioneer Elite SC lx502
    Pioneer Elite N50
    Pioneer Cassette CTM66R
    Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD

Vizio P series 2160p
    Panamax 5300 EX

Thread Information