Bad Joke... must not print it!!!!

A few days after Christmas, a mother was working in the kitchen listening to her young son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son said, "All of you sons of *****es who want off, get the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of *****es who are getting on, get your asses in the train, cause we're going down the tracks."

The mother went nuts and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, the son comes out of the bedroom and resumes playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say, "All passengers who are disembarking from the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for riding with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon." She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the ***** in the kitchen."

I'm ready for my ban now..

Worf

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    That is one of the funniest jokes that I've heard in a long time! Thanks for the chuckle Worf!!

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar

lawl...

Ban?!

I just gave ya a Greenie...
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

AR Newbie Registered Member
    ooh, that's really funny,haha. thanks for sharing, worlf

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Worfster does it again! Thankfully I had my coffee bib on this time.

Thanks so much, Sir Slope! Got any paper towels for my, now wet, keyboard?
    "The great tragedy of science--the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."--T. Huxley

Errrr....

Thanks for the love folks, litterally.

Worf

Okay maybe this will be banned

Harold and Betty happen to meet by chance at a park bench. They were both in their late nineties. Both their spouses had passed away, years before and both had been celibate since.
    Both were in relatively good shape, although Harold was a little hard of hearing. Anyway they both hit it off, after talking for a few hours, they both came to their final wish. They both decided they would like to have sex one last time.They pooled their money together and rented a room. Betty started to undress first. She took off her top, paused a moment, put her hand to her chest and said to Harold, "excuse me, but I have acute angina". Harold said "Whaaaat??". Betty again said, only louder 'I a have acute angina". Harold Yells back "I hope so because those t#ts are TERRIBLE!!"

Spew!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvtolisten
    Harold and Betty happen to meet by chance at a park bench. They were both in their late nineties. Both their spouses had passed away, years before and both had been celibate since.
    Both were in relatively good shape, although Harold was a little hard of hearing. Anyway they both hit it off, after talking for a few hours, they both came to their final wish. They both decided they would like to have sex one last time.They pooled their money together and rented a room. Betty started to undress first. She took off her top, paused a moment, put her hand to her chest and said to Harold, "excuse me, but I have acute angina". Harold said "Whaaaat??". Betty again said, only louder 'I a have acute angina". Harold Yells back "I hope so because those t#ts are TERRIBLE!!"
    That was turrible, jest turrible, but FUNNEEEEE!!!!!

Worf

Excellllllllllllent, Luvtolisten!!!!!

No doubt you heard about the little old lady who wanted to shoot herself in the heart...

She blew her kneecap off.

Thanks fellas! Not bad yourself Aurc!
    One more, stolen from the ManShow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9ETl...eature=related

Thread Information