• 05-30-2012, 09:55 AM
    JohnMichael
    Backlash Blues and Rainbow Flags
    Life sometimes is two steps forward and one step back. When minorities work toward achieving equal rights there can be some backlash. Much it is for gays as they work for equal rights to marry. We now have more ministers preaching against gay marriage and that is their opinion. What is upsetting is we now have three that are not only preaching against gay marriage but they are Promoting for the death of gays.

The first suggested gay men and wonen be placed behind fences until they die off. Well now we have two more preaching to their congregation.

Two more pastors, two different states, advocate for the killing of gays – LGBTQ Nation

“They should be put to death. That’s what happened in Israel. That’s why homosexuality wouldn’t have grown in Israel. It tends to limit conversions. It tends to limit people coming out of the closet. — ‘Oh, so you’re saying we should go out and start killing them, no?’ — I’m saying the government should. They won’t but they should.

[You say], ‘oh, I can’t believe you you’re horrible. You’re a backwards neanderthal of a person.’ Is that what you’re calling scripture? Is God a neanderthal backwards.. in his morality. Is it his word or not? If it’s his word, he commanded it. It’s his idea, not mine. And I’m not ashamed of it.”
    __________________________________________________ ___

“To be… have a tendency to be effeminate or homosexual is just as wicked as to have a tendency to be a womanizer. Sinful nature does not justify sinful behavior. Now what is our take? What is our response? I appreciate your bearing with me tonight. First of all, there is a danger of reacting in the flesh, of responding not in a scriptural, spiritual way, but in a fleshly way. Kill them all. Right? I will be very honest with you. My flesh kind of likes that idea. But it grieves the Holy Spirit. It violates Scripture. It is wrong.”

Over 1,000 gather in North Carolina to protest anti-gay preacher’s comments – LGBTQ Nation

“Build a great big, large fence — 50 or a 100 miles long — and put all the lesbians in there,” Worley told his congregants.

“Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing with the *****s and the homosexuals — and have that fence electrified so they can’t get out. Feed ‘em. And you know in a few years, they’ll die out. You know why? They can’t reproduce.”

I wonder how many in the congregation will think that killing gays is a way to serve God? After all it is approved by their Ministers. I can see things getting interesting as we make more progress. I live in a state where it is okay to descriminate in employment and housing.
  • 05-30-2012, 12:58 PM
    Sir Terrence the Terrible
    There is still hope JM, I read this on Huffington Post last week. It is just going to take some time to get "haters" to stop their hate.

Otis Moss, III Challenges Fellow Black Clergy On Marriage Equality For Gays And Lesbians
  • 05-30-2012, 02:10 PM
    Smokey
    I guess those two preachers have never heard of Ten Commandnments which said Thou shalt not kill. These guys are no different than muslim clerics who advocate killing non believers. Organized religion at its worst.
  • 05-30-2012, 06:00 PM
    bobsticks
    I like to think that everytime one of these asshats starts bloviating that any reasonable person, and even folks that might be on the fence about Gay Rights, get a firsthand look at the stupidity of hate.
  • 05-31-2012, 02:54 AM
    Hyfi
    I guess those other Aholes that go out to Veteran Funerals and cause trouble stating that these poor peoples children died because God hates Gays.

And they wonder why people turn away from organized religion.

Funny when I first saw the post it reminded me that we bought 2 large flags to hang at the sides of our patio to block the neighbors view. Not for any other reason but the one flag was colorful having several different color stripes. It's not a Rainbow flag but I'm sure the neighbors will have other thoughts. I don't really care though because I am highly tolerant and accepting of alternative lifestyles of any kind.
  • 08-24-2021, 10:32 PM
    Jamalun
    It seems to me that it is very difficult for gays to find love.
  • 08-24-2021, 11:09 PM
    Lavarda
    Hey! When it comes to gay dating sites, I immediately think of this buddygays platform! The most important thing is that the dating site is reliable and all your data is kept confidential. I'm sure about this site, so feel free to use it and don't worry! Hope you have an interesting evening with a cute boy!