The art of seduction.

Printable View

• 08-02-2021, 10:08 PM
    Lavarda
    The art of seduction.
    Seduction is your first serious attack. You need to prepare for it thoroughly, otherwise you will run away from the battlefield, dropping your sneakers. I'll tell you what you need to do to make everything go smoothly.

Let me recommend you two very cool articles that came out on our website. The first is courses on relationships. This is a selection of training programs that tell you how to build relationships with girls. You will know how to approach a girl you like correctly, how to talk to her, even if you are very afraid, how to invite your beloved on a date, when you can start “touching” her, and so on.

Another very good text that all our young readers liked is courses on sex. You don't want a relationship with a girl to remain at the stage of platonic love, do you? Do you want something more?

Sex courses will teach you how to avoid annoying mistakes that beginners usually make, how to make love in such a way that it is easy to excite your partner and give her unforgettable pleasure, how to control yourself and prevent premature orgasm.

Acquaintance
    To seduce a girl, you need to get acquainted with her first. There are, of course, men who can circumvent this axiom, but there are so few of them, so this statistical error can be ignored.

I have already written in detail how to meet a girl on the Internet and on the street, let's refresh the main points in memory.

Shortening the distance
    After acquaintance, you can not immediately rush to the embrasure. Get closer to the girl gradually. Communicate with her, show sincere interest, but do not pull anything out of her and do not look with hungry eyes. The lady should decide that communication with her brings you pleasure, but even without this, your life is in full swing.

Feel her out for mutual sympathy. It is elementary to distinguish an interested girl from an indifferent one. If she responds quickly and comprehensively to your messages, initiates conversations and correspondence herself, smiles and flirts with you – you can safely move on to the next stage.

If her answers are monosyllabic and she herself does not ask anything about you, avoids eye contact when meeting and thinks about something of her own, then your affairs are not very good. Of course, you can take a risk and ask her out on a date, but don't count on success too much. Learn to switch attention easily – this is the most important skill in a love relationship.

First dates
    The cherished X-day has come, when you decided to invite a girl on a date after all. Do not be shy and do not be afraid, call her to a meeting as if casually, casually. If she agreed, express joy, but not too stormy – you are still far from winning. And if you refused – do not be offended and do not be upset. It would be an honor to be offered, as they say.

If a girl says that she is busy for now, but will be able to meet you later, do not hang over her soul. She will let you know when she is ripe.

Prepare for the date thoroughly. Everything should be on top – from the appearance to the place for a rendezvous. Take note of the following tips – they will be useful to you in your 20s, 30s, and 50s.

Clothing should be stylish, but simple. No need to dress up like Philip Kirkorov.
    If no one sees your socks and underwear except you, this does not mean that they can be dirty, full of holes and worn out.
    Pay special attention to shoes. It should look like new.
    Use accessories. A fashionable watch, bracelet or chain will perfectly complement the image.
    Put your hair well, they should not stick out in different directions.
    Beard to beard is different. Facial hair is, of course, in fashion today, but it should be beautifully and neatly trimmed.
    Do not forget about deodorant, cologne and chewing gum. You should smell like a fresh sea breeze, not sweat and onions.
    When choosing a place for a date, focus on the preferences of the girl. If she is an athlete, offer her some active and dynamic leisure time, if she is an intellectual, go to a museum or an art gallery. You can ask her friends what the lady likes and what she is fond of – this information will be useful to you more than once.
    Movies and cafes, to be honest, are not the best options for a first date. In the cinema, you will not really communicate, and in a cafe, on the contrary, you will have to talk all the time. As long as you don't know the person well, there are almost no common topics for conversation, and there will always be an awkward silence.
  • 08-03-2021, 03:25 AM
    Jamalun
    When it comes to seduction, I immediately throw off this useful source to everyone! Here you will find as many as 7 ways to help seduce a girl. Guys, keep this source in your notes! I am sure that sooner or later it will be useful to you! Plus, I think every man wants to know how to attract a woman!
  • 08-29-2021, 07:42 AM
    RebLinn
    Yes, I agree with the last comment. It is much easier to use online resources to find a pair. This gives you an edge. I myself found my wife this way. There is no prejudice here)) Just try to go here - https://www.maturetenders.com/ You will see everything with your own eyes and be able to form a personal opinion.
  • 10-14-2021, 11:04 AM
    Usaronth
    Wow, this is almost a cry from the heart, but don't be discouraged and best of all take a look at popular dating sites. It's much easier to find the perfect match online. Try in the end right now to go bbw hookup site. I know this place has a high traffic and here you can find reviews of real girls, so your romantic relationship is waiting for you.
  • 12-08-2021, 05:01 PM
    TommyUno
    I understand you very well, it is really very difficult to be alone all the time and without a relationship, you always feel not very good. I often think about it when I look at couples on a walk.
  • 12-08-2021, 07:23 PM
    RomanClo
    My most interesting activity is hanging out on dating sites and chatting with girls my age. A friend advised me to check this https://www.funadvice.com/guide/unfo...detailed-guide This is an excellent resource, which I immediately liked. Nevertheless, I would never pay girls for dating, I have never taken photos of prostitutes and I do not support such a thing. If you want a beautiful and honest girl, then you are on this site.