April’s fools…

Looks like the pranks are in full swing here today. First off, the front door had a sign on it saying to use the side door due to wet paint. The side door had a sign to use the front door due to wet paint. A few employees ended up wandering around the parking lot trying to find another way in.
    Then someone left a note on the Sales Manger’s desk to call a Mr Baher about a customer complaint. The phone number was to the Bronx Zoo.

"Hello? May I speak to a Mr Bear...?"
    Last edited by GMichael; 04-01-2010 at 07:21 AM.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Looks like the pranks are in full swing here today. First off, the front door had a sign on it saying to use the side door due to wet paint. The side door had a sign to use the front door due to wet paint. A few employees ended up wandering around the parking lot trying to find another way in.
    Then someone left a note on the Sales Manger’s desk to call a Mr Baher about a customer complaint. The phone number was to the Bronx Zoo.

"Hello? May I speak to a Mr Bear...?"
    Glad to see some people still have a sense of humour...that wouldn't fly at my office.
    Although every now and then someone will recognize operating expenses as capital expenses...badass.

Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc
    Glad to see some people still have a sense of humour...that wouldn't fly at my office.
    Although every now and then someone will recognize operating expenses as capital expenses...badass.
    Sounds like a fun group. Maybe you should change out the coffee for expresso to see what happens.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Well, no jokes here that I'm aware of. The best April Fool's joke that I ever pulled off was in high school.

My best friends back then were two sisters. The three of us were inseperable and I pretty much lived at their house on weekends. One year, one of the sisters and I staged a huge fight. The other sister was going out of her mind. She couldn't stand the thought that we weren't all living in harmony and was totally stressed out trying to get us to make up. We let the fake fight go on for the whole April Fool's day and half of the next day. Everyone else in the family was in on it too.

You kind of had to be there. But it was a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Well, no jokes here that I'm aware of. The best April Fool's joke that I ever pulled off was in high school.

My best friends back then were two sisters. The three of us were inseperable and I pretty much lived at their house on weekends. One year, one of the sisters and I staged a huge fight. The other sister was going out of her mind. She couldn't stand the thought that we weren't all living in harmony and was totally stressed out trying to get us to make up. We let the fake fight go on for the whole April Fool's day and half of the next day. Everyone else in the family was in on it too.

You kind of had to be there. But it was a good one.
    That's just mean.

I never knew you had it in you.

Thread Information