Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

GI's found beheaded in Iraq

I think, for every GI captured tortured and beheaded in Iraq we should line up ten suspected Al Quada members and execute them immediately. The only questions is, "Is ten of them enough to make up for one GI?" Should we make it twenty of them for each GI?
    ARC SP9 MKIII, VPI HW19, Rega RB300
    Marcof PPA1, Shure, Sumiko, Ortofon carts, Yamaha DVD-S1800
    Behringer UCA222, Emotiva XDA-2, HiFimeDIY
    Accuphase T101, Teac V-7010, Nak ZX-7. LX-5, Behringer DSP1124P
    Front: Magnepan 1.7, DBX 223SX, 2 modified Dynaco MK3's, 2, 12" DIY TL subs (Pass El-Pipe-O) 2 bridged Crown XLS-402
    Rear/HT: Emotiva UMC200, Acoustat Model 1/SPW-1, Behringer CX2310, 2 Adcom GFA-545

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

Unfortunately...

Quote Originally Posted by JoeE SP9
    I think, for every GI captured tortured and beheaded in Iraq we should line up ten suspected Al Quada members and execute them immediately. The only questions is, "Is ten of them enough to make up for one GI?" Should we make it twenty of them for each GI?
    ...that sort of behavior reduces us to their level...that's the PC answer.

My own non-PC feelings: Everybody b!tches and moans about the supposed maltreatment of the detainees down in Gitmo and then we have GIs in Iraq charged with murder...eeF 'em all, kill 'em all...let God sort 'em out. It's a friggin' war and an unconventional one at that...they ain't adhering to the Geneva Conventions...why should we? The only thing these d@maned jihadists understand is death and violence, I say give them their fill and then some...start targeting some high priority sites and individuals...

jimHJJ(...Gen. Sherman knew the way...)
    Hello, I'm a misanthrope...don't ask me why, just take a good look around.

"Men would rather believe than know" -Sociobiology: The New Synthesis by Edward O. Wilson

"The great masses of the people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one" -Adolph Hitler

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves" -Goethe

If you repeat a lie often enough, some will believe it to be the truth...

Your suggestion isn't all that different than mine. Merely take ten from a high priority site. Execute them immediately.
    Front: Magnepan 1.7, DBX 223SX, 2 modified Dynaco MK3's, 2, 12" DIY TL subs (Pass El-Pipe-O) 2 bridged Crown XLS-402
    Rear/HT: Emotiva UMC200, Acoustat Model 1/SPW-1, Behringer CX2310, 2 Adcom GFA-545

Big science. Hallelujah. noddin0ff's Avatar
    And I'm sure some where in the world someone is thinking, "for every child they bomb we should line up 10 of their children and blow the **** out of them..."

Not that it justifies anything.

Anyone that tortures another human should be punished, severely. Anybody who fails to recognize the value of the life of another doesn't deserve their own.

I don't advocate torture. I advocate execution. I'm against torture of any type or kind.

I don't advocate torture. I advocate execution. I'm against torture of any type or kind.
    Ah, well in that case, my misunderstanding. Carry on!

BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    Different kind of war,torture if needed,hang'em when we are done and keep the fricken ties out of it and let ort men and women do there job and get this crap done with. We play my rules when nobody else does,screw that and if it lowers us to there level,so be it. See how they like the taste.
    Look & Listen

Those wackos want to be tortured and they want it publicized. I say do neither. Execute them burn the bodies and keep their names secret. The last thing they want is an anonymous death.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Ah, see, the problem with your statement is the word "suspected". I'm with you if we're getting rid of the guys that we know are involved.

The problem with these lunatics is that dying is a good thing. It makes them martyrs. How do you win a fight with someone who has nothing to lose?

Strip them naked walking a dog and put it in there paper.
    BTW,they were not just beheaded but so much like hamburger they have to do dna tests to make sure its them.
    Last edited by shokhead; 06-21-2006 at 06:12 AM.
    Look & Listen

It burns the piss out of me that they treat our GI's this way and it's OK. But if we were to make them look at a female without a veil, or make them listen to rock-n-roll then we become Satin's hands.
    Part of me says that we can't sink to their level. Another part of me says to blow them all to h.ll.

Frustration: This is the byproduct caused when the thinking part of your mind stops your ID from kicking the living sh.t out of some idiot that desperately needs it.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Part of me says that we can't sink to their level. Another part of me says to blow them all to h.ll.

Frustration: This is the byproduct caused when the thinking part of your mind stops your ID from kicking the living sh.t out of some idiot that desperately needs it.
    See, the problem here is that we value human life and they don't give a rat's ass. We need to stop thinking about them as human and treat them like the animals that they are. We put a dog down when it attacks someone.....

They want to be martyrs. The solution is to execute them, burn the bodies and never release the names or identities. A good ratio would be ten of them for every American soldier.

And the world will view us as the evil empire. H.ll, they already do. They torture our GI's & cut their heads off. We make one take his cloths off. We are worse? Bunk!
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

They want to be martyrs. The solution is to execute them, burn the bodies and never release the names or identities. A good ratio would be ten of them for every American soldier.
    The ACLU and some other goody goods wouldnt stand for it.
    Look & Listen

How about if we force them to shave, shower, brush their hair & teeth, and eat all their vegies? Or would that be too cruel?

Santa Claus

Wars

During the course of a war everyone involved is reduced to an animal like state.IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergymunster
    During the course of a war everyone involved is reduced to an animal like state.IMHO.
    I can't disagree with you there. That's why the world should be run by women. We'd just slap and kick each other and storm away mad. Then the next day, we'd get together for lunch, have a little cry, hug and everything would be fine. No beheadings...it just messes up our hair.

Santa Claus
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    I can't disagree with you there. That's why the world should be run by women. We'd just slap and kick each other and storm away mad. Then the next day, we'd get together for lunch, have a little cry, hug and everything would be fine. No beheadings...it just messes up our hair.
    I tend to agree.Where fighting our own unique wars here at home.Which is worse,only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by shokhead
    The ACLU and some other goody goods wouldnt stand for it.
    Let those goody goods go over there and fight the war themselves. It is always those who won't stand up for anything who are the first and loudest to protest American injustice.

We have a phrase that i think fits nicely.

"The way it is shouted in the forest, is the way it is returned"
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Let those goody goods go over there and fight the war themselves. It is always those who won't stand up for anything who are the first and loudest to protest American injustice.
    Serving your country and protesting it's actions are not mutually exclusive. If called I would lay aside my personal beliefs and serve at the will of the President. However, that wouldn't stop me from thinking that Bush was an idiot to go into Iraq, he was an idiot going in to Iraq, and he is still an idiot the way he is going about staying in Iraq. He was doubly an idiot for not finishing the job in Afghanistan with Bin Laden. And triply and idiot for pronouncing 'Mission Accomplished' for some nice political photo op. I could never be ashamed to be an American, but Bush has brought me very close. Kerry on the otherhand is an idiot in thinking it's in our best interest to get out on a timetable. Our troops all deserve medals for serving so honorably under such a bunch of yahoos.

'We' are not animals and neither are 'They'. Jihadists are no different from any other aggressor that blindly serves an ideology. Most of 'Them' were children brought up in a closed society with no frame of reference to the modern world. They are not particularly well educated, and have been brought up on a diet of Martydom and twisted views of the Koran. They've been seduced by promises of Pride and Glory, National Identity, Spiritual reward, whatever. They’ve been told that Americans are the devil, that we’re not human, that God wants us dead, whatever. They value life just, just not ours. Let’s not stoop to that level.

Have some pride. Preserve some dignity. Fight with Honor. Try to behave like the Americans we’re supposed to be. Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness and Don’t Tread on Me.

God, I sound almost as bad as JOEBIALEK.

Als die Nazis die Kommunisten holten,
    habe ich geschwiegen;
    ich war ja kein Kommunist.

Als sie die Sozialdemokraten einsperrten,
    habe ich geschwiegen;
    ich war ja kein Sozialdemokrat.

Als sie die Gewerkschafter holten,
    habe ich nicht protestiert;
    ich war ja kein Gewerkschafter.

Als sie die Juden holten,
    habe ich nicht protestiert;
    ich war ja kein Jude.

Als sie mich holten,
    gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
    I did not speak out;
    I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
    I did not speak out;
    I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,
    there was no one left to speak out.

Santa Claus

North Koera.

I'm wondering about North Korea.Should'nt somone go over there and talk to them.I mean they have a missle now that could reach the USA.They also have been isolated for quite some time and therefore in my oipiion are somewhat paranoid.

Have some pride. Preserve some dignity. Fight with Honor. Try to behave like the Americans we’re supposed to be. Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness and Don’t Tread on Me.
    If you turn it into this, then i fully agree

Have some pride. Preserve some dignity. Life with Honor. Try to behave like the Humans we’re supposed to be. Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness and Don’t Tread on Me.

:-) There is no generalisation of humans, and i believe that every culture is unique and neither is superior. We all have different strength and weaknesses and we need to work together.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergymunster
    I'm wondering about North Korea.Should'nt somone go over there and talk to them.I mean they have a missle now that could reach the USA.They also have been isolated for quite some time and therefore in my oipiion are somewhat paranoid.
    What about the weapons of the USA that could reach much more then just Canada ;-) ?
    I agree that NK is a hot topic, but violence against violance never brings a peaceful solution.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information