Forum Regular Registered Member

Any reliable color printer for home occasional use?

Hey, I'd really appreciate some assistance here. So I have now an old HP inkjet printer I have for years, which hasn't caused many problems but needs me to buy 61XL cartridges for about $20 - $40 twice a year depending on what I'm currently searching for on eBay. For occasional use I just want a printer,

I would say about led vs laser printer at printerhow 200 pages per year on average, but some of them I need to print in color (not images, but graphics or yellow text). The problem is that I can print over 80 pages at a time for some months while the printer can only be used for some months, which may not last long. I learned a lot about the laser here, so it doesn't dry up like ink like the toner.

Forum Regular
    I don't have my own printer, so right now I'm looking for online services, can you please help me with it? Do you know some of them? I hope that someone will write me here

Forum Regular
    Good evening, personally I use such service really often, so I can recommend you all here to check this website on Eurekaprinting because they are the real professionals in this sphere so you can be sure that you won't face any problems with them. I hope that message was helpful for you right now

Thread Information