Thread: frisunday

sylmar, ca. in beautiful so cal earthquake country

frisunday

An older lady was somewhat lonely and decided she needed a pet to keep her company. So off to the pet shop she went. She searched and searched. Nothing seemed to catch her interest, except this ugly frog. As she walked by the jar he was in, she looked and he winked at her.He whispered, "I'M LONELY TOO, BUY ME AND YOU WONT BE SORRY."
    The old lady figured--WHAT THE HECK, she hadn't found anything else.

She bought the frog and put him in the car.
    Driving down the road the frog whispered to her "KISS ME AND YOU WONT BE SORRY."
    So the old lady figured WHAT THE HECK, and kissed the frog.
    IMMEDIATELY the frog turned into an absolutely gorgeous sexy young handsome prince.
    THE PRINCE THEN KISSED THE OLD LADY BACK..........AND GUESS WHAT THE OLD LADY TURNED INTO?
    COME ON GUESS?

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH COME ON

SHE TURNED INTO THE FIRST MOTEL SHE COULD FIND.

She's old.......NOT DEAD!!!!!

...regards...tr

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar

strange pets

Quote Originally Posted by hifitommy
    An older lady was somewhat lonely and decided she needed a pet to keep her company.
    Sorry, I don't have a joke, but I did see an elderly lady with a strange pet yesterday. She came to my office with her pet monkey! The little monkey was in a pink and white dress and was wearing a diaper. I stood there for the longest time just watching that thing. Then I held the monkey and played with her. The monkey's name is Alfie. She likes to watch Blues Clues (she's not allowed to watch Bob the Builder because she tries to emulate what she sees). She can count to 3 and she colors. She likes to dig through pockets. It was a pretty strange experience for me because I had never seen one outside a zoo. This monkey reminded of a child at the "terrible two" stage but 10x faster and far more coordinated - pretty scary.

Thread Information