• 10-09-2008, 04:57 AM
    Worf101
    To all ye "Sniveling Starfleet" Pukes!!!
    In recent days I've taken a fair amount of abuse, insults, and badnage at the hands of several here because I, Da Worfster, son of the House of Bass, has had the termerity to show a "softer side" of my character. In response to these delusional insults I must explain a few things.

1. Much as I love to do it, one cain't "kick arse" all day every day. "Pimp slappin" you punks is hard on da knuckles and rough on the shoe leather and recent budget cuts in the Fleet have made glove and shoe replacements few and far between.

2. Fun as it is Crushing Cardassians, Vulching Vulcans, Raping Romulans and Stompin' Starfleet is hard work. Even I get tired. And as F.A. so beautifully pointed out, we all need to "put the glass down" so we can pick up our pillaging, plundering and pulverizing with renewed vigor.!!

3. I'ts Springtime on Quonos and therefore our thoughts turn to those of (dare I say it) Love... I've thus far found only one female on this planet worthy of a warrior such as I. This woman who governs the wilderness of Alaska shows "promise". She's broad of hip, slays beasts and devours the flesh raw, fishes, fights and paints her face blood red!!!! Truly a worthy mate!!!!!

4. To facilitate the "mating" nature does a flip flop of our emotions for one week a year. Much like the Vulcans who, once every four or five years, "grow a pair" and fight and fornicate (see "Amok Time") we Klingons slow down, get weepy, spout poetry and watch "Titanic" for a week.

5. This period is almost over. On Tuesday (we have Monday of for St. Kayless Day) my period of melancholy will be over. On that day, G'man, Tex, Smokey, JSE and others who shall remain nameless (for now) shall face the full fury and wrath of the Klingon Empire. Battle shall be joined, Blood will be spilled, heads taken and the blood wine will flow....

So let it be written in the book of Kayless..... so let it be done!!!!!

Da "Where DID I Put that Bhatleff?" Worfster
  • 10-09-2008, 05:07 AM
    kexodusc
    The price of moonshine really has tracked the DOW the last few months, hasn't it? :ciappa:
  • 10-09-2008, 05:16 AM
    Worf101
    Ah Yes...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kexodusc
    The price of moonshine really has tracked the DOW the last few months, hasn't it? :ciappa:

ADD HIS NAME TO "THE LIST OF WOE"!!!!!

Da "I have a little list" Worfster
  • 10-09-2008, 05:30 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Worf101
    And as F.A. so beautifully pointed out, we all need to "put the glass down" so we can pick up our pillaging, plundering and pulverizing with renewed vigor.!!

Um, ...that wasn't really what I meant. :nonod:
  • 10-09-2008, 06:58 AM
    Rich-n-Texas
    :Yawn:

Bring it!!!
  • 10-09-2008, 07:57 AM
    JSE
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    :Yawn:

Bring it!!!

Oh lordy....................:19: :out:

I got dibs on the Firebird! :D
  • 10-09-2008, 08:10 AM
    Feanor
    Just do it, warrior
    Quote:

3. I'ts Springtime on Quonos and therefore our thoughts turn to those of (dare I say it) Love... I've thus far found only one female on this planet worthy of a warrior such as I. This woman who governs the wilderness of Alaska shows "promise". She's broad of hip, slays beasts and devours the flesh raw, fishes, fights and paints her face blood red!!!! Truly a worthy mate!!!!!

Do the needful things. Contrive the demise of her husband; contrive the demise of your wife (if you got one(?)), and get her the hell out of the Presidential race. :cornut:
  • 10-09-2008, 03:06 PM
    bobsticks
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Feanor
    Do the needful things. Contrive the demise of her husband; contrive the demise of your wife (if you got one(?)), and get her the hell out of the Presidential race. :cornut:

Well, Feanor already covered my most immediate concern but...why were you felching Vulcans?
  • 10-09-2008, 03:13 PM
    Auricauricle
    Be ye warned, ye furry cur!
    Har!!! Avast ye heathenish Klingon scourge....For I have me secret weapon!! Har!! And ye shall know fear!! Arrrgh!!
  • 10-09-2008, 04:35 PM
    Rich-n-Texas
    Ooooooooohhh!!! A right cross to the chin!:crazy:
  • 10-09-2008, 05:51 PM
    Smokey
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JSE
    Oh lordy....................:19: :out:

Apparently Tex don't remember Worf's signature from Pulp Fiction..
  • 10-10-2008, 12:06 AM
    RoadRunner6
    1 Attachment(s)
    Hai, Ryokai !

LL6

(Star Trek: The Next Generation carried forward the Klingon militaristic traits but modeled a Klingon warrior code based loosely on Bushido, a feudal-military Japanese code of behavior valuing honor above life. Bushidō (武士道) meaning "Way of the Warrior", is a Japanese code of conduct and a way of the samurai life.)
  • 10-10-2008, 04:32 AM
    Rich-n-Texas
    That warrior kinda looks like Worf don't he?

Lose the funky lookin' hat dude.
  • 10-10-2008, 05:28 AM
    Auricauricle
    Yeah; this is the twentieth....twenty first century, y'know....Get with the program, Pops!
  • 10-10-2008, 05:56 AM
    Rich-n-Texas
    Hey! That's the guy who works on my car. Leave um alone!
  • 10-10-2008, 06:00 AM
    Auricauricle
    I dunno about that, Rich...If it looks like Bushido, smells like Bushido and tastes like Bushido....
  • 10-10-2008, 06:04 AM
    RoadRunner6
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Auricauricle
    Get with the program, Pops!

Oh, wise guy!
  • 10-10-2008, 06:36 AM
    Rich-n-Texas
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Auricauricle
    I dunno about that, Rich...If it looks like Bushido, smells like Bushido and tastes like Bushido....

Is a Bushido anything like a Burito? If so, don't let JSE have any! :yikes:
  • 10-10-2008, 06:39 AM
    Rich-n-Texas
    Quote:

Originally Posted by RoadRunner6
    Oh, wise guy!

Let's leave Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz outta this okay? This is a fun thread. Worf has a crush on Kim Cardassian and I want to see how it plays out. :shocked:
  • 10-10-2008, 07:01 AM
    Auricauricle
    Ya-a-a-a-a! (Doonk!) Voyeur!
  • 10-10-2008, 07:21 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

In recent days I've taken a fair amount of abuse, insults, and badnage at the hands of several here because I, Da Worfster, son of the House of Bass, has had the termerity to show a "softer side" of my character. In response to these delusional insults I must explain a few things.

1. Much as I love to do it, one cain't "kick arse" all day every day. "Pimp slappin" you punks is hard on da knuckles and rough on the shoe leather and recent budget cuts in the Fleet have made glove and shoe replacements few and far between.

2. Fun as it is Crushing Cardassians, Vulching Vulcans, Raping Romulans and Stompin' Starfleet is hard work. Even I get tired. And as F.A. so beautifully pointed out, we all need to "put the glass down" so we can pick up our pillaging, plundering and pulverizing with renewed vigor.!!

4. To facilitate the "mating" nature does a flip flop of our emotions for one week a year. Much like the Vulcans who, once every four or five years, "grow a pair" and fight and fornicate (see "Amok Time") we Klingons slow down, get weepy, spout poetry and watch "Titanic" for a week.

5. This period is almost over. On Tuesday (we have Monday of for St. Kayless Day) my period of melancholy will be over. On that day, G'man, Tex, Smokey, JSE and others who shall remain nameless (for now) shall face the full fury and wrath of the Klingon Empire. Battle shall be joined, Blood will be spilled, heads taken and the blood wine will flow....

So let it be written in the book of Kayless..... so let it be done!!!!!

Da "Where DID I Put that Bhatleff?" Worfster

Good to see you back in form Worf. I was getting worried about you.
  • 10-10-2008, 07:35 AM
    GMichael
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Let's leave Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz outta this okay? This is a fun thread. Worf has a crush on Kim Cardassian and I want to see how it plays out. :shocked:

Count me in on that crush too.
  • 10-10-2008, 07:57 AM
    Rich-n-Texas
    Oh my! :yikes:

(I have the Playboy issue with Kim all nekked. Don't think I'll post any pics here though. Probably wouldn't be appreciated.)
  • 10-10-2008, 08:02 AM
    Auricauricle
    Ahem!!

(Pant, pant, pant...)
  • 10-10-2008, 08:34 AM
    Feanor
    I say ...
    Quote:

Oh my! :yikes:

(I have the Playboy issue with Kim all nekked. Don't think I'll post any pics here though. Probably wouldn't be appreciated.)

... let US be the judges of that :20: