• 05-24-2012, 05:29 AM
    fishigon
    Add the remaining ingredients
    Add the remaining ingredients and gently bring a few to true a silent boil . Add the flour mixture, stirring constantly
  • 05-24-2012, 05:38 AM
    Groundbeef
    until it has the consistency of either toad snot, or if you prefer soggy pasta. Throw over a bed of hot coals but not before adding a dash of
  • 05-24-2012, 06:16 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    ground toenail clippings and a teaspoon of puss. Then sprinkle with
  • 05-24-2012, 06:27 AM
    JohnMichael
    Judging by the profile we should add one ground testicle of spammer.
  • 05-24-2012, 06:56 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    stir the mixture over the hot coals until
  • 05-24-2012, 07:01 AM
    Hyfi
    I notified the Mods of this spam post and now find the Mods keeping the spam going. Nice.
  • 05-24-2012, 08:44 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyfi View Post
    I notified the Mods of this spam post and now find the Mods keeping the spam going. Nice.

I suspended the account. There are no offensive links or anything else spamlike in the post. I've done my job.

Who's playing?
  • 05-24-2012, 08:57 AM
    JohnMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyfi View Post

We live to serve.
  • 05-24-2012, 09:02 AM
    Groundbeef
    Getting back on track here:

Quote:

stir the mixture over the hot coals until
    the aroma of 'troll paste' is irresistable. This normally takes about 20 minutes. While allowing this to reach optimum temperature, it's best to begin preparing a lovely side dish of elderberrys, shallots and
  • 05-24-2012, 09:08 AM
    Hyfi
    I guess it's better than the usual now new posts.....
  • 05-24-2012, 10:32 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Groundbeef View Post
    Getting back on track here:

the aroma of 'troll paste' is irresistable. This normally takes about 20 minutes. While allowing this to reach optimum temperature, it's best to begin preparing a lovely side dish of elderberrys, shallots and

wild rice. Simmer gently until the elderberry's pop and release their juices. Then continue to simmer to a reduction. While this is simmering you'll have time to
  • 05-24-2012, 11:45 AM
    Groundbeef
    have another bottle of wine. As the stench of the main course is a bit overwhelming one must not overlook the power of wine to lesson odors much like Fabreeze or in the far east a pinch of