Thread: Xsp-1

Sophisticated Red Neck manlystanley's Avatar

Xsp-1

All the things I've read about the XSP-1 is that it will be released around the time of Emo Fest. So, I'm thinking that Emo will be giving it to attendees at a really good discount.

Makes me want to go to the conference. But, I'm having hip-replacement surgery in a week and will be out of commission for a few months. But, next year, I think it would be fun going there. After all, they're got to have a lot of fellow rednecks in Franklin Tennessee. I'll load all the kids and dogs in the truck bed and head on over. I'm sure I'll fit in just fine.....

Best Regards,
    Stan
    Last edited by manlystanley; 08-09-2010 at 03:35 AM.
    Listening/Movie Room: ADCOM GTP-500, XPA-2, Denon 3930ci, Front: Jamo C809; Surround: Klipsch R-5650-S; Back: R-5650-S; Denon AVR-687,. Projector: Sharp XR-32X.

Family Room: Denon avr-687, Denon CD player, Klipsch RB-5II

Ajani
    It is possible that the XSP will be released at/around Emofest, considering how quiet they have been about it lately... Or there could just be more delays... We'll find out soon...

Sorry to hear about your surgery. Get the rest you need and you will be just fine. Make sure you got lots of batteries fro the remotes.
    Music...let it into your soul and be moved....with Canton...Pure Music

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W10 i5 Quad core processor 8GB RAM/Jriver 20/ Fidelizer Optimizer/ iFI Micro DSD DAC-iUSB 3.0/Vincent SA - T1/Vincent SP-331 MK /MMF-7.1/2M BLACK/MS Phenomena ll+/Canton Vento 830.2

Ajani: You're probably correct. It's probably wishful thinking on my part. The latest webcast said that there will be "20 new products before Christmas". So hopefully the XSP-1 will be in there.

Frenchy: Thanks. My surgery has been delayed until the 31 of august.... Can't wait to get this thing over with.

Best Regards,
    Stan
    Listening/Movie Room: ADCOM GTP-500, XPA-2, Denon 3930ci, Front: Jamo C809; Surround: Klipsch R-5650-S; Back: R-5650-S; Denon AVR-687,. Projector: Sharp XR-32X.

Quote Originally Posted by manlystanley
    Ajani: You're probably correct. It's probably wishful thinking on my part. The latest webcast said that there will be "20 new products before Christmas". So hopefully the XSP-1 will be in there.

Frenchy: Thanks. My surgery has been delayed until the 31 of august.... Can't wait to get this thing over with.

Best Regards,
    Stan
    Oh man. Sorry to hear that. Nothing worse than have more time to fret.
    Music...let it into your soul and be moved....with Canton...Pure Music

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W10 i5 Quad core processor 8GB RAM/Jriver 20/ Fidelizer Optimizer/ iFI Micro DSD DAC-iUSB 3.0/Vincent SA - T1/Vincent SP-331 MK /MMF-7.1/2M BLACK/MS Phenomena ll+/Canton Vento 830.2

Well...... maybe I was right about the XSP being released (or at least a pre-order) at Emofest......

http://emonatics.com/XSP-1.shtml

Best Regards,
    Stan

Thread Information